1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Massdrop AKG K812 Giveaway! - COMPLETE!

Tags:
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Next

Last
  1. WillBright
    Hey Everybody, 

When we run a drop for a product, we often purchase an extra unit or ten for support purposes in case someone gets a DOA unit. After a few months, we're stuck with 1's and 2's of random stuff. Looking through the warehouse, our team found a pair of K812s and thought it would be fun to run a giveaway instead of waiting for our next Bazar (the normal way we liquidate inventory like this).  

Text from the marketing team: 

The AKG K812 Reference Headphone boasts a near unbeatable soundstage, extreme sound clarity, and some of the best components available. So to celebrate our largest community and the great relationship we have with all the members here on Head-Fi, we want to hook up one lucky member with a pair!

akg812banner.png

To Enter:
    1. Leave a comment in this thread with your Massdrop user name below and mention the audiophile product(s) you would most like to see featured on MD

If you do not have a Massdrop username, please use this specific link to create an account. If you don't already have a Massdrop account, you must use this link to be entered in the giveaway.

On 12/08, we will randomly select one winner. Good luck!

Drop Stay updated on Drop at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/massdrop https://twitter.com/massdrop https://www.massdrop.com/?clickid=3QR3Ib27lyA-VkBRJwyGuQJeUkhUQvX5r0tLzQ0&utm_term=252901&utm_content=VigLink&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_source=impactradius&irgwc=1
    Baycode, keanex, Criss969 and 3 others like this.
  2. Mr Rick
    Nice gesture Will.

Mr Rick

More floor standing speakers.

3. EinZweiDrei
    I not sure there's already a ton of good stuff there.

EinZweiDrei

Audio Technica ATH AD2000X
    AKG K7XX (i decided to not to take part in this drop i didn't want to overspend so hopefully ill see it again in the future)

4. pfloyd
    Mcdontho

Ipod touch

5. Rozenberg
    I think my MD username is Rozenberg.

Let's see.... I probably want Audio-GD stuffs like the NFB28 or maybe just the NFB6.
    And maybe some nice looking players like the AK100II

6. yugas
    My username is Yago.

I would like to see more high-end closed headphones, and maybe the new Beyerdynamic T1 2nd generation :)

7. MWSVette
    Thanks Will,

Massdrop username

MWSVette

More headphone amps and DACS...

8. inseconds99
    Massdrop Name: jnorcott

I would like to see a Massdrop on a Mstage HPA-3U or a collab with Phillips for a Massdrop Fidelio X2.

9. fuzzybaffy
    That's awesome, Will! My MD username:

fuzzybaffy

What I would like to see:

AKG K812, of course! In case I don't win this one. 

10. earthpeople
    Very awesome, Will!

Massdrop name is "andrew.a"

Audio products I would like to see more of... I'd probably say speaker amps. 

11. Ra97oR
    Massdrop name "Starduster"

Would love to see more harder to find in the west headphones, FitEar on massdrop would be most awesome if at all possible. I bet there is quite a lot of people over US would love to get a pair of ToGo334 without going the long way.

moedawg140 likes this.
  12. Mentis
    Thank you Will for the giveaway!

Massdrop name:  i3lack

I'd love to see the new Orpheus... ok jk I'd like to see other less popular but well known in Head-Fi audiophile headphones such as MrSpeakers, Audeze, etc.

13. Bananiq
    massdrop name: "Bananiq"

i would like to see Flare Audio R2PRO on massdrop :)

14. HiFiChris Contributor
    MassDrop Username: HiFiChris

Products I'd like to see featured on MassDrop: MassFidelity Core, Objective O2, UERR

15. karmazynowy
    Karmazynowy

Beyerdynamic DT-1770 !

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Next

Last