Massdrop AKG K812 Giveaway! - COMPLETE!
Dec 1, 2015 at 2:08 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1,250

WillBright

100+ Head-Fier
Hey Everybody, 

When we run a drop for a product, we often purchase an extra unit or ten for support purposes in case someone gets a DOA unit. After a few months, we're stuck with 1's and 2's of random stuff. Looking through the warehouse, our team found a pair of K812s and thought it would be fun to run a giveaway instead of waiting for our next Bazar (the normal way we liquidate inventory like this).  

Text from the marketing team: 

The AKG K812 Reference Headphone boasts a near unbeatable soundstage, extreme sound clarity, and some of the best components available. So to celebrate our largest community and the great relationship we have with all the members here on Head-Fi, we want to hook up one lucky member with a pair!

To Enter:
  1. Leave a comment in this thread with your Massdrop user name below and mention the audiophile product(s) you would most like to see featured on MD

If you do not have a Massdrop username, please use this specific link to create an account. If you don't already have a Massdrop account, you must use this link to be entered in the giveaway.

On 12/08, we will randomly select one winner. Good luck!

Dec 1, 2015 at 2:15 PM Post #2 of 1,250
Nice gesture Will.

Mr Rick

More floor standing speakers.

Dec 1, 2015 at 2:18 PM Post #3 of 1,250
I not sure there's already a ton of good stuff there.

EinZweiDrei

Audio Technica ATH AD2000X
AKG K7XX (i decided to not to take part in this drop i didn't want to overspend so hopefully ill see it again in the future)

Dec 1, 2015 at 2:55 PM Post #7 of 1,250
Thanks Will,

Massdrop username

MWSVette

More headphone amps and DACS...

Dec 1, 2015 at 3:14 PM Post #8 of 1,250
Massdrop Name: jnorcott

I would like to see a Massdrop on a Mstage HPA-3U or a collab with Phillips for a Massdrop Fidelio X2.

Dec 1, 2015 at 4:11 PM Post #11 of 1,250
Massdrop name "Starduster"

Would love to see more harder to find in the west headphones, FitEar on massdrop would be most awesome if at all possible. I bet there is quite a lot of people over US would love to get a pair of ToGo334 without going the long way.

Dec 1, 2015 at 4:24 PM Post #12 of 1,250
Thank you Will for the giveaway!

Massdrop name:  i3lack

I'd love to see the new Orpheus... ok jk I'd like to see other less popular but well known in Head-Fi audiophile headphones such as MrSpeakers, Audeze, etc.

Dec 1, 2015 at 4:25 PM Post #13 of 1,250
massdrop name: "Bananiq"

i would like to see Flare Audio R2PRO on massdrop :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back