Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones
Apr 17, 2014 at 3:54 PM Post #4,981 of 6,783

^
Nuff said.....
.... it ain't even 1/2 as scary as what you Canned mofos has unleashed into this world tbh.
triportsad.gif

You're disgusting!!! 
wink.gif

Apr 17, 2014 at 5:20 PM Post #4,982 of 6,783
  Wow - what is wrong with that guy in your gif? Scary.

I love that guy in his gif - he exhibits a strain of pure bliss - something has made him very happy - maybe it is because he has never seen the Bieber gif.

Apr 17, 2014 at 5:47 PM Post #4,983 of 6,783
  I love that guy in his gif - he exhibits a strain of pure bliss - something has made him very happy - maybe it is because he has never seen the Bieber gif.

^
yeppp the dood is in pure unadulterated bliss, wish we can say the same for this hobby at tymes.... cuz you would be as well if you get paid to do this...
.... with these gangstas.

Wait this isn't the Crayon Pop appreciation thread???
blink.gif

I''ll be damned.
tongue.gif

Right Logans logans.....

Apr 17, 2014 at 9:55 PM Post #4,985 of 6,783

If that's bliss, then I'm happy being grumpy lol!

^
yeppp the dood is in pure unadulterated bliss, wish we can say the same for this hobby at tymes.... cuz you would be as well if you get paid to do this...

Yet more gif's of him... Oh how I wish that I had never said anything about him... he's really affecting my bliss, and not in a good way! 
angry_face.gif

wink.gif

Edit:

Quote:

Right Logans logans.....

Apr 17, 2014 at 11:36 PM Post #4,987 of 6,783
Apr 17, 2014 at 11:38 PM Post #4,988 of 6,783
500USD is the sweet spot...or jus wait 6months...let it marinade:)

Apr 18, 2014 at 12:21 AM Post #4,991 of 6,783
SF, you're mean man!

Apr 18, 2014 at 12:29 AM Post #4,992 of 6,783
SF, you're mean man!

^
i ain't mean, i is just nasty....... with Da' Troof that is.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Was just trollin' ya' code dood, these Logans are as amazing as ever and you can't really get THIS much quality in a $60 package tbh. Plus the potential of mods makes them an eve mo' CRAZY sweet set of cans. I personally own 3 or 4 sets, i forgot how many since i have sent them out into the 4 winds for modding. LMAO

Lord knows how many sets i have unleashed into Canned Land.
triportsad.gif

Apr 18, 2014 at 1:27 AM Post #4,993 of 6,783
^
i ain't mean, i is just nasty....... with Da' Troof that is. :veryevil:

Was just trollin' ya' code dood, these Logans are as amazing as ever and you can't really get THIS much quality in a $60 package tbh. Plus the potential of mods makes them an eve mo' CRAZY sweet set of cans. I personally own 3 or 4 sets, i forgot how many since i have sent them out into the 4 winds for modding. LMAO

Lord knows how many sets i have unleashed into Canned Land. :triportsad:

Im actually doing most of my in home listening with an MDR-F1, but These are still the portables to beat meng

Apr 18, 2014 at 1:48 AM Post #4,994 of 6,783
Im actually doing most of my in home listening with an MDR-F1, but These are still the portables to beat meng

^
me thinks lots of mofos still believe these are FOTM material. HA!!!

The jokes on those clowns.
wink.gif

Yeppp same here my portables lust is officially over cuz of these. Will pick up other cans if i only can find them for dirt cheap but have no need for others tbh. Happy as a clam with these Logans. :)

Apr 18, 2014 at 5:28 AM Post #4,995 of 6,783
what happened to pataburd..is he in deep recluse ( with his BCL ) during this goodfridayseason? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back