MalVeauX has got to be the nicest most clued up headphone enthusiast on here, Such a nice guy
Sep 20, 2012 at 7:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 59

connah

New Head-Fier
I know the is probably in the wrong part of the forum but for the passed week this is where ive been,

Anyway after looking at 1000s of posts and reading through tons of text, I finally made a decision to go with the M-audio Q40,
And id still be looking if it wasnt for MalVeauX, I asked him to play a few songs that i listen to on his massive selection
of headphones and he did it within 10 minutes with a small review of which was best for the songs,
he comments on every post ive looked through trying to help everyone he can and i just wanted to say thankyou.
Im sure hes helped everyone out on here aswell haha :)

Sep 20, 2012 at 8:05 PM Post #2 of 59
He helped me tons via PM. Can't be thankful enough. 
normal_smile .gif

Sep 20, 2012 at 8:12 PM Post #3 of 59
I concur, he is the only one who has really helped me in my nagging quest for my first proper can in http://www.head-fi.org/t/627940/the-toss-up-first-real-cans Thanks Mal.

Sep 20, 2012 at 8:31 PM Post #5 of 59
Same for me, Been totaly new to audio I don't understand all terms even if I readed a load about it.

But yet MalVeauX and PurpleAngel took time and explained me everything in detail and god know how many question I have.

They helped me start my audio quest and Im really thankfull for this, I came to head-fi thinking leaving happy with a good sound for about 200$ but with all their help I shifted my mind to a 650$ setup (Sorry for my wallet)

My thread where they helped me a LOAD
http://www.head-fi.org/t/627962/need-help-with-closed-can-mostly-for-gaming-movie-and-music-classical-rock-and-metal

So Im gonna order my new devices probably in 2-3 day at most 1 week.

My office Setup (for Music)
Fiio E10 --> ATH-A900x

My Home Setup (Gaming - Movie - Music)
X-Fi Titanium HD --> O2 Amp --> ATH-A900X

I can honestly say that I won't sleep well until those are at my door and my A900X had a proper Burn-in period.

Honestly, A big thanks to them for their help.

Sep 20, 2012 at 8:32 PM Post #6 of 59
Now he has his own appreciation thread on Head-Fi... He's truly the human headphone.

Sep 20, 2012 at 9:47 PM Post #8 of 59
I think whatever he is smoking helps. Cheers to a truly considerate dude! 
beerchug.gif

Sep 20, 2012 at 10:04 PM Post #9 of 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by connah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Heya,

I know the is probably in the wrong part of the forum but for the passed week this is where ive been,

Anyway after looking at 1000s of posts and reading through tons of text, I finally made a decision to go with the M-audio Q40,
And id still be looking if it wasnt for MalVeauX, I asked him to play a few songs that i listen to on his massive selection
of headphones and he did it within 10 minutes with a small review of which was best for the songs,
he comments on every post ive looked through trying to help everyone he can and i just wanted to say thankyou.
Im sure hes helped everyone out on here aswell haha :)

Very best,

...did malveaux just make a sock to start an appreciation thread for himself?

Sep 20, 2012 at 11:10 PM Post #11 of 59
Sep 20, 2012 at 11:27 PM Post #12 of 59
haha,lol Radiohead.btw,yes,Mal Veaux is a knowledgeable person,he's in almost any recommendation thread you look for,if i remember correctly i did ask for advise by PM to him too,answered nice and quick.

as he say:
Very best

Sep 27, 2012 at 8:11 AM Post #14 of 59
Me too, helped me in a thread or two and via PM.

BUT!  His avatar pics make him look like one of my Lieutenants at work and it makes me a little scared of him.

Sep 27, 2012 at 12:14 PM Post #15 of 59
Wow, Mal gets an official "Malveaux Appreciation Thread" now 

Next up:
"The Malveaux Rolling Thread" (Appropriate for the avatar...)
"Malveaux Owners Unite!" (Could Mal really be just a committee?)
"How do I tell someone Malveaux is better than Beats?"
"Looking for a Malveaux under $250"
"Anyone willing to trade T1 for Malveaux?"

and the significantly more disturbing:
"I dropped my Malveaux on the train tracks and now no sound comes out: Help!!!"

Keep up the good work, Mal!
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back