"Mad Dog" by MrSpeakers, modified Fostex T50RP review
May 31, 2013 at 7:39 PM Post #6,332 of 6,388
Quote:
To put my money where my mouth is, I am waiting for some funds to clear to buy my second pair of Maddogs. I bought a set last year.

Please present some concrete and rational evidence as to why I shouldn't buy them. Go ahead, blow my mind.

Not entirely sure what you're trying to prove as I like the Mad Dogs.

Unless you're comparing old and new revisions there is little point in owning two?

May 31, 2013 at 7:45 PM Post #6,335 of 6,388
Nothing for me to prove, If he is sure that the stock T50RP sound better than the Maddogs, let him show evidence or stop talking. I won't waste money on the Maddogs if he can prove his previous statement.

The reason for the second pair is for office usage. It will be paired with a Musical Paradise MP301 MK3 amplifier.

May 31, 2013 at 7:55 PM Post #6,336 of 6,388
Quote:
^ Do not feed the troll.

More than 800 million people go to bed hungry every day... I'm just doing my bit to help :p

Quote:
Nothing for me to prove, If he is sure that the stock T50RP sound better than the Maddogs, let him show evidence or stop talking. I won't waste money on the Maddogs if he can prove his previous statement.

The reason for the second pair is for office usage. It will be paired with a Musical Paradise MP301 MK3 amplifier.

Thanks for clarifying. Unfortunately you're asking for a rational and logical explanation of an ambiguous and subjective opinion which is about as possible as a pineapple providing insightful conversation.

May 31, 2013 at 7:58 PM Post #6,337 of 6,388
Quote:

Don't sweat it. I own a second pair for office use as well. 
size]

May 31, 2013 at 8:01 PM Post #6,338 of 6,388
Well in that vein, I prefer the Stax Omega and the SR007 over the SR009.
Do you see me trolling SR009 owners that they are stupidly wasting money and should just get the SR007 and call it a day.

May 31, 2013 at 8:01 PM Post #6,339 of 6,388
Well in that vein, I prefer the Stax Omega and the SR007 over the SR009.
Do you see me trolling SR009 owners that they are stupidly wasting money and should just get the SR007 and call it a day.

May 31, 2013 at 8:24 PM Post #6,342 of 6,388
Quote:
The real bargain is the stock t50rp's. They sound better than mad dogs.

C'mon buddy what has you so down in the dumps? If dan didn't have graphs then maybe you could argue that but dan has graphs and that's not hype. Is it that allot of people on here claim that the mad dog scales better? I don't know what to tell you the headphone world is a cruel mistress. Personally I don't think you can go wrong with either of the headphones. Whether it's a nice highend desktop setup like matt tcg has with the mad dog or what I have a cheap magni which used to be with an lcd-2 they're both gonna be around the same price and sound amazing. I also think mr.speakers owns a pair of lcd-2's so I think there is allot of lcd love in this thread. Also Macedonian Hero reported that there is one amp, headamp gsx, that shines above the rest with the lcd and really makes them sing.

May 31, 2013 at 9:07 PM Post #6,343 of 6,388
Quote:
But the MD's are crafted by a demi-god. It is sedition to question the masses.

I understand not everyone will like the phones, that's the way it works.  But being rude and insulting isn't OK. 

For the record, I used to be a Demi-God but the hours were atrocious, so I asked to be reduced to a third class minor deity.  I wait tables in Valhalla on the side to keep the lights on. 

Can we move on now, or do we need to throw some more mud to keep the troll happy?

Dan Clark Audio Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on Dan Clark Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

@funCANS MrSpeakers https://danclarkaudio.com info@danclarkaudio.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back