M50 to In-Ear what?
Mar 28, 2011 at 8:12 PM Post #16 of 19
Still searching for a nice upgrade from M50's to IEM. Now considering Audio Technica ck90pro. If anyone has experience with both please post your impressions.
Just to reiterate, I don't need the same exact sound signature as the M50's. Slightly more balanced would be good.

Apr 12, 2011 at 6:35 AM Post #17 of 19
sunrise xcape does not have enough bass to compare with M50s. 

Quote:
I was just about to post the same question as the OP! I just purchased a pair of M50's which replaced a pair of HD555's which I sold (they lacked bass and I needed some noise canceling). What do you guys think of the Sunrise SW-Xcape? From what I read they have some pretty solid bass as well without being as overwhelming as say... products from Monster. 

Apr 18, 2011 at 9:26 AM Post #18 of 19
How about Lenntek Sonix 1? KIller little IEM's. I seriously doubt you'll find better bass for six times the price. Mids are a bit dry, but still very well rendered. Highs won't have the prominence of the M50 signature. They are just slightly rolled off, but still there. I would call the highs "sweet". Best of all - at their ridiculously low price, you can afford to take a chance on 'em.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back