M-Stage Matrix for low impedance cans + HD650?
Aug 18, 2011 at 8:45 AM Post #16 of 17

Quote:
I need to get myself another m-Stage myself, Frank. I've sold 2 different ones already mainly for financial reasons, but also for getting different and more expensive amps but I always come back to that one it seems! Which probably goes to show that the m-Stage really is as good as any amp worth $750 or less because that's about as far as I've gone so far lol.The next amp I get will be over $1000 because I'm not entirely convinced the m-Stage can be soundly beaten until that point. I would LOVE to try the Violectric V200 and hopefully keep that as my 'final' ss amp while I gather funds for a higher end Decware or Eddie Current for the final tube side of things. My .02

-Daniel

I agree Daniel. I know with the D7000 it was great synergy. I have not pulled the plug because my tube amps sound  so good with the D7000 but I do like having extra amps around and the Matrix plays well above its price point. my system is pretty much settled with my Decware amps and really enjoy what i have if I decide to add one more SS amp it would be another Matrix

Users who are viewing this thread

Back