LZ A6/A6 mini discussion and review thread
Oct 6, 2020 at 8:10 PM Post #556 of 687
The eartips are atrocious in the LZ A6, too. Plain horrible. I've tried a lot of different tips and finally settled for Tennmak foams due to the moisture issue. Using foam tips makes it take longer before the filters become clogged. But as for silicone tips, Tennmak whirlwinds did a good job and SpiralDots, too.

Oct 6, 2020 at 8:21 PM Post #557 of 687
The eartips are atrocious in the LZ A6, too. Plain horrible. I've tried a lot of different tips and finally settled for Tennmak foams due to the moisture issue. Using foam tips makes it take longer before the filters become clogged. But as for silicone tips, Tennmak whirlwinds did a good job and SpiralDots, too.
I feel sorry for people that paid the $200US for the LZ A6. :frowning2: I paid $45US for my Mini.

Last edited:
Oct 7, 2020 at 4:36 AM Post #558 of 687
I feel sorry for people that paid the $200US for the LZ A6. :frowning2: I paid $45US for my Mini.
200 usd is a steal for the A6 IF you dont get any moisture issues with it.

I also got the mini but it hasnt been used in months due to the A6, totally redundant to have both. :sob:

Oct 7, 2020 at 5:08 AM Post #560 of 687
@LaughMoreDaily, Several headfiers that have lots of IEMs said the LZ A6 is one of the top ones for a reason. Have you read the reviews?

I hope to be saying the same thing when mine arrives in the mail. I'll be using it only indoors.
Top 3 for me, along with the A7 and the FH3.

Oct 7, 2020 at 11:49 AM Post #561 of 687
Yeah, the difference between the A6 and mine is well worth the money imo. That being said both are great for their respective price but my mini is also resting in a drawer. $200 for the A6 is probably one of the better values out there.

Oct 10, 2020 at 10:58 AM Post #563 of 687
For everyone fed up with moisture issue this is the only solution. I don't even use screens at all. This helped me and I can use whichever tips and filters I like. This guy should be awarded. Great job man!

To those still having problems with moisture, I just removed the crappy silk and put it on the other end of the nozzle. After that, I have placed a custom mesh on the original end to help prevent moisture and dust to get in. It seems to solve the problem, with no significant changes in sound. Only a bit more airy.

Last edited:
Oct 13, 2020 at 8:10 AM Post #564 of 687

Strongly considering the Mini.

Lowest I'm seeing is $55USD on AE.

$45 deal still available?

Oct 15, 2020 at 10:32 PM Post #566 of 687
Strongly considering the Mini.

Lowest I'm seeing is $55USD on AE.

$45 deal still available?
Whatever you see is whatever you see. I don't have x-ray vision for future deals. :wink:

PS: I don't recommend the A6Mini. My **** ($20USD) with a 6 core copper cable from a banned seller is better. The A6Mini has a high treble pitch to the music, it sounds totally not normal. Maybe it needs to be burned in?

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2020 at 10:37 PM Post #567 of 687
@LaughMoreDaily, Several headfiers that have lots of IEMs said the LZ A6 is one of the top ones for a reason. Have you read the reviews?

I hope to be saying the same thing when mine arrives in the mail. I'll be using it only indoors.
I've read all the reviews. Is the Mini A6 really not worth buying compared to the A6? What value does the A6Mini have? 50% off?

I don't plan on buying expensive Chifi with no warranty. You're interested? Go for it.

My $30 JBL by Harman EnduranceRun has a 1 year warranty. Sony, 90 days...

ChiFi? As soon as you open the package, the warranty expires.

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2020 at 5:40 AM Post #570 of 687
I've read all the reviews. Is the Mini A6 really not worth buying compared to the A6? What value does the A6Mini have? 50% off?

I don't plan on buying expensive Chifi with no warranty. You're interested? Go for it.

My $30 JBL by Harman EnduranceRun has a 1 year warranty. Sony, 90 days...

ChiFi? As soon as you open the package, the warranty expires.
The A6 mini hasnt passed the test of time that well since there are a lot of good (and possibly better) options in that price range.

The A6 has, it is still in my top 3 after almost a year. But the issues on moisture problems makes me unable to rec it (unless you know you can return it).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back