LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread
Dec 5, 2017 at 9:26 PM Post #4,846 of 5,225
What. I'm not wrong.

That **** is only 5 bucks.
Lz a4 is 200bucks and it only sound 3 times better not 40 times better.

If it is 40times better, i need to change my ears.

It's all perspective. I thought the ATEs were unlistenable.

I liked the ZSTs and ZST colorful, and had the ZS5s for months before I got then A4s.

None of them are even close to being as good as the A4s. IMO.

Dec 5, 2017 at 11:49 PM Post #4,847 of 5,225
Note 8 is efficient enough to run A4 properly , changing of phone can't help you ( maybe LG V30 can) even a upgraded cable can't help you because your problem is something other,
As for A4 it is best sounding iem and believe me i never purchased any thing on this 11.11 and black Friday sale ( so satisfied with A4) i think A5, IT04 or DK4001 can get attention only ,
AWESOME, you've heard the A5! Can you please give some descriptions to their sound?

Dec 5, 2017 at 11:52 PM Post #4,848 of 5,225
To me the B400 is probably on par with the A4 on technical capabilities. That being said they're really different IEM's in many ways. The A4 is more lively, slightly V-shaped and entertaining to my ears while the B400 are more balanced, maybe even slightly mid forward. The A4 has a wider soundstage and better extension in both ends (and more bass slam) while the B400 is more intimate with great layering and separation. Although the B400 doesn't have the same subbass impact as the A4 they don't feel thin in any way and I'd even say that their midrange is thicker than on the A4.

The B400 does also have better ergonomics (although for me the B400 is also really good in this area) and a good deal better isolation. Using more balanced armature only IEM's has also made me appreciate how easy it is just to show them in and get great sound without having to worry about driver flex or what not.

Both of these are excellent in their own ways but most of the time I find myself enjoying the A4 more (personal preference) while the B400 is excellent for when I want isolation while still remaining a great sound. I use them a lot at work and they're great for me in that setting with their easy going and yet detailed, high quality sound. I bought them to use them in situations where I need isolation and don't feel to drag the Big Dipper with me and they're pretty much perfect for me in that role.

I hope this helps to give you an idea about how they compare.
Thank you very much , it is a very detailed/complete comparison ,

Dec 6, 2017 at 12:09 AM Post #4,850 of 5,225
A5 is a 4BA+1DD iem(upgrade to A4) but yet not released maybe end of this month or so LZ will launch these, ,

Wow I didn't know there were rumors about A5! I wanna know what they sound like! Hope they will be modular like A4's. Didn't feel the need to even look at other earphones after A4 but now I wanna buy the A5's before they are even released. Haha.

Dec 6, 2017 at 1:02 AM Post #4,852 of 5,225
What. I'm not wrong.

That **** is only 5 bucks.
Lz a4 is 200bucks and it only sound 3 times better not 40 times better.

If it is 40times better, i need to change my ears.

Everything is relative I'd guess. Personally I really dislike the ATE so naturally there's quite a few IEM's that better it by a very large margin for my preferences.

Dec 6, 2017 at 2:04 AM Post #4,853 of 5,225
so_good.png

Does this mean I had received a golden KZ ATE-S?

I mean... I prefer it over dunu titan 5, piston 3, 4 and any other kz IEMs I've owned like ed9 ed10 zs1 zs2 zs3.

Still prefer lz a4 however.

Dec 6, 2017 at 6:51 AM Post #4,860 of 5,225
More ergonomic though - whats not to like?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back