LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread
Oct 23, 2017 at 5:47 PM Post #4,546 of 5,225
The last I heard was that Mr LZ is working on a update for the BD. For the record this belongs under gossip and rumors.

I also doubt that he'll go back to MMCX after making the switch to 2-pin. This isn't even a rumor but rather my uneducated guess :wink:

Oct 24, 2017 at 12:34 AM Post #4,547 of 5,225
Hey Yall :)

We all know that IEMs typically have an amount of life in them before being replaced, possibly upgraded or changed way beyond the previous IEM. The LZ-A3 developed into the LZ-A4 which in doing so can easily lay claim to changing the IEM market in the $200 realm in not only quality, but choice in sound so far as the combination of backs and nozels. A real game changer I believe.

My main question is when can we hope for an LZ-A5? Is there any news, people who have an idea? Not sure LZ look at annual product releases as it was around December last year I believe the LZ-A4 was available for purchase?

Any and all info would be really appreciated...And speculation and rumours! Every little helps!

Cheers :)
+1 , i am also waiting for the A4 release ,

Oct 24, 2017 at 12:48 AM Post #4,548 of 5,225
if Mr LZ is going to release a A5 or A4S than i suggest he have to announce it because many peoples(including me) have itching to buy something new so thus we can hold our horses in the favour of Mr LZ ,

Oct 24, 2017 at 1:47 AM Post #4,549 of 5,225
The last I heard was that Mr LZ is working on a update for the BD. For the record this belongs under gossip and rumors.

I also doubt that he'll go back to MMCX after making the switch to 2-pin. This isn't even a rumor but rather my uneducated guess :wink:

That might be more expensive than the BD.
I also hope he releases a model that's somewhere in the middle, between the A4, and the much more expensive Big Dipper.
And, since all of my removable cables are MMCX, I'd prefer that it have MMCX connectors - or at least the option of MMCX or 2-pin.
(I'm getting to the age, that my first car (used) cost less than a lot of these earphones / earbuds that people are recommending... :relaxed: )

Between the A4 and BD prices, there is a tuneable iem FLC 8S, which is also quite competitive.

Oct 25, 2017 at 8:13 AM Post #4,556 of 5,225
LZ up coming model ,
IMG_20171025_164905.jpg

Oct 25, 2017 at 8:24 AM Post #4,557 of 5,225
LZ up coming model ,
Comfort would be a fine target
Yeah it's called big dippurrrr. I nearly considered the big dipper but have noticed the big dip for male vocals so I've decided to throw in a bit more and gotten myself the Oriolus instead.

I'm still a big fan of the smooth detailed sound!

Oct 25, 2017 at 9:20 AM Post #4,558 of 5,225
Yeah it's called big dippurrrr. I nearly considered the big dipper but have noticed the big dip for male vocals so I've decided to throw in a bit more and gotten myself the Oriolus instead.

I'm still a big fan of the smooth detailed sound!
This is not the Big Dipper , this model is yet to release , hopefully A5 or maybe Small Dipper ,

Oct 25, 2017 at 1:13 PM Post #4,559 of 5,225
This is not the Big Dipper , this model is yet to release , hopefully A5 or maybe Small Dipper ,

LOL! I like the Small Dipper name, that's funny :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back