LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread
Dec 27, 2016 at 12:21 AM Post #1,006 of 5,225
Lol gotta love it, hasn't heard the A4 yet keeps talking about its tier placement and how it won't beat certain iems. Not sure if troll or what but what your are doing is breaking the rules (reviewing iems you've never heard) and is just plain ignorant.

EDIT bc I'll explain better than just saying stupid
well that because some of the reviewers say lz a4 is TOTL which I really doubt as if flc8s and it03 is not even totl but close to totl only, i doubt lz a4 can match totl iems which was the impression by the reviewers that it is totl.
Cheers.
Am not a troll but i am being given expectations that Lz a4 is totl so expect it to compete with kumitate trio, tralucent 1p2, unique melody macbeth, campfire dorado of which all i believe u have not heard them before.

Dec 27, 2016 at 12:22 AM Post #1,008 of 5,225
Currently working on my review, but I can say that:

- FLC8s for neutrality and midrange.
- A4 for a vibrant and potent sound
- IT03 for an amalgamation of both (not necessarily better)

Hi FUYU, how would you elaborate on 'vibrant and potent sound'? Does it roughly equate to a more fun, warm-sounding signature? With punchy bass?
I am ok with bass, but not too much on the sub-bass area, with quick bass - does A4 deliver on that?

Dec 27, 2016 at 12:24 AM Post #1,009 of 5,225
Anybody owned a pair of lz-a4 in Singapore? Would appreciate if we could meet and sample gears
smily_headphones1.gif

Hey, I am based in SG, and I am looking to get a A4 as well. I do not have many high-end gears per se, but if you would like to exchange tips and feedback, more than welcome!

Dec 27, 2016 at 12:34 AM Post #1,010 of 5,225
well that because some of the reviewers say lz a4 is TOTL which I really doubt as if flc8s and it03 is not even totl but close to totl only, i doubt lz a4 can match totl iems which was the impression by the reviewers that it is totl.
Cheers.
Am not a troll but i am being given expectations that Lz a4 is totl so expect it to compete with kumitate trio, tralucent 1p2, unique melody macbeth, campfire dorado of which all i believe u have not heard them before.

Just like how you doubted that the Ocharaku Co-Donguri was good? Which btw you now own every color according to your profile lol

Didn't you get a warning or something for doing this?

Dec 27, 2016 at 12:37 AM Post #1,011 of 5,225
Just like how you doubted that the Ocharaku Co-Donguri was good? Which btw you now own every color according to your profile lol

Didn't you get a warning or something for doing this?
i already have the co donguri way before the dude.
the co donguri was good but not 500-600$ iem which the dude claimed. Got all the colours as the looks are good but definitely not 500-600$ sound. The maker of co donguri is my friend and I appreciate his creations. Cheers.

Dec 27, 2016 at 12:43 AM Post #1,013 of 5,225
Cheers.

You are right I haven't heard them and you haven't heard the A4. I'm not talking about them or comparing to them bc I haven't heard them, you haven't heard the A4 but are still doubting it's ability.

Dec 27, 2016 at 12:44 AM Post #1,014 of 5,225
There is one person on hardwarezone who bought it. Shall wait for his reply or when he does hopefully.

It is waiting in my aliexpress inbox, just so tempted to press the order button!

Dec 27, 2016 at 12:46 AM Post #1,015 of 5,225
You are right I haven't heard them and you haven't heard the A4. I'm not talking about them or comparing to them bc I haven't heard them, you haven't heard the A4 but are still doubting it's ability.
thats because bad experience of the LZ A2S mate which reviewers say it is good but quite a number of buyers are underwhelmed by it. Once bitten, twice shy. I dont wish to keep debating with you over the same topic but i am being given expectation that lz a4 is totl so comparing with totl iems is a must before buying or i will be just wasting money.

Dec 27, 2016 at 1:05 AM Post #1,017 of 5,225
thats because bad experience of the LZ A2S mate which reviewers say it is good but quite a number of buyers are underwhelmed by it. Once bitten, twice shy. I dont wish to keep debating with you over the same topic but i am being given expectation that lz a4 is totl so comparing with totl iems is a must before buying or i will be just wasting money.

Rick I do believe we hashed this out, debating the meaning of TOTL is meaning less. I have owned several flagship/TOTL iems and in comparison to them (for example XBA Z5 and EX1000) I greatly prefer the LZ A4. I greatly prefer A4 to the sound of the IE800 and SE846 which I have auditioned many many many times.

Listing the most expensive iems you can think of and repeating your posts ad naseum really is not helping your case mate. I know you don't mean to do it intentionally but 9 times out of 10 your posts come off as quite abrasive and rude and frankly you always disrupt many threads with this same tactic. I really thought you knew better mate. 

Dec 27, 2016 at 1:07 AM Post #1,019 of 5,225
Why aliexpress? There are still mass drop (184usd shipped), taobao (265 sgd unshipped), Penon audio (195 usd shipped express), and aliexpress (195usd shipped).

Well I guess it is a case of familiarity...don't have experience with mass drop and taobao. I believe Penon has a store on aliexpress too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back