Luxury and Precision - Crowdfunding Promotion on the L3 Digital Music Player, Available Soon!
Mar 23, 2017 at 1:43 AM Post #1,531 of 1,603
New L3 firmware in beta testing right now, I will release it once the testers say it is fine. 

Changeblog:
1. Added DSD album art support. 
2. Improved USB DAC compatibility. Now it also support 32Khz sampling rate. 
3. Added AIFF format support, and also album art support of AIFF files. 
4. Improved compatibility with certain micro-sd card, fix rare playback noise bug with certain memory cards. 

I was told that playlist was suppose to come with this firmware, but some last minute bugs was found so it is pushed to the next firmware.

Apr 13, 2017 at 2:10 PM Post #1,535 of 1,603
Looks like daP has hardware problem with volume control. Because the knob shaft little bit offcenterd it damage alps encoder. Volume not properly increase and decrease. I already had this issue second time.

Hey dmkbox, 

Do you mean that you can not properly adjust the volume completely, or it would occur occasionally?

May 17, 2017 at 4:43 AM Post #1,540 of 1,603
Lets say there is always the risk of bricking so it is better to wait.

I will check with Mr.Wan to ask about the progress.

John

Is there any news? The improved card support seems to be very promising in solving my playback glitches.

I am willing to take the risk of a brick as i am about to buy a new dap if this isn't getting fixed soon.

Jul 14, 2017 at 9:19 AM Post #1,541 of 1,603
New L3 firmware in beta testing right now, I will release it once the testers say it is fine.

Changeblog:
1. Added DSD album art support.
2. Improved USB DAC compatibility. Now it also support 32Khz sampling rate.
3. Added AIFF format support, and also album art support of AIFF files.
4. Improved compatibility with certain micro-sd card, fix rare playback noise bug with certain memory cards.

I was told that playlist was suppose to come with this firmware, but some last minute bugs was found so it is pushed to the next firmware.

No progress on the beta?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back