1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Luxury and Precision - Crowdfunding Promotion on the L3 Digital Music Player, Available Soon!

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by hideouspride, Jan 29, 2016.
First

Back
95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104
  1. Brooko Contributor
    Nope - it just sees the file on reboot, and asks if OK to proceed with upgrade.

alex5908 likes this.
  2. alex5908
    Thanks again.

3. xnuthecaveman
    Thank you for the swipe feature L&P

4. Vervain
    Any recommendation on iem? I have L3 Pro paired with Audio technica headphones ATH-M50X. I love the details of the phones but ears feel the discomfort pain after several hours. And always have to increase to louder volume as I realise its a bit òf distant hearing. But I really love M50X sound signature!!!I The treble bass effects , voice clarity ,V sound. read L3Pro is for iem? Any comparable iem effects with M50X at less than 200USD? Yet I love more musical. Hmm tried cheap iem the voice sounds warmer and not as clear. How?:) Please advise. :)

5. Bennyprofane1
    Hi all
    I want to download new firmware for the l3pro (v 1007), but apparently baidu requires registration with chinese phone number.
    Maybe somebody managed to get an account at baidu and can re-upload it, or there is alternative link (i didnt manage to find any)?
    Help me pls, i really hope that this version will fix some bugs, which makes using this player not that comfortable

P.S. link to the download https://pan.baidu.com/s/1X0-eUuyieTLla6nuUlo4lA

6. godlikegamer
    https://mega.nz/#!acBgzQIb!zTr5iS9GaLseAY2F1ttOj3YbprXPZCLNuG-eqfKVDak.. Hope this help...

Bennyprofane1 likes this.
  7. Bennyprofane1
    Wow, thanks a lot!!

8. Wokei
    Merry Christmas everybody !

Need help ? Anybody who have the latest FW for LP3 cuz the link given in LP website and baidu link is not working out for me ..same case - required China phone number !

Thank you in advance for any assistance.

9. godlikegamer
  10. Wokei
  11. alex5908
    del

Last edited: Jan 10, 2020
  12. alex5908
    I've update the FW and now everything in Chinese. Where is English in the settings?

13. Brooko Contributor
    Settings button

Then last option (5th)
    2nd option
    2nd option (English)

alex5908 likes this.
  14. alex5908
    Hi there,
    Thanks for navigating me.
    After installing the latest firmware I found out that the sound changed to worse. For example the bass is less punchy. Is it for everybody?
    Is there a way to go back to the previous firmware to make sure the sound has changed?
    Also where can I download the previous firmware?

Last edited: Jan 11, 2020
  15. alex5908
    Does anybody know how to access the playlist faster?
    When I turn on the play and start continue playing the song I stopped at, then it takes endless clicks until I get an option to add a song to a playlist. It's very annoying.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2020
First

Back
95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104