Ludacris SL150 vs Beats vs you guys recommend ?
Jun 20, 2012 at 12:23 AM Post #16 of 37
Quote:
I'd totally go for the V-MODA. At the price point of around 200 bucks, the V-MODA's would be my first pick. However, if we are just looking in the style category, both the SL150 and the Solos are great choices. It's just whatever you want to buy. If you want sound over looks, buy the M-80. Hope this helped.

I agreed. Vmoda quite nice with SQ & style. But if you still want Rapper style, get only SOUL SL150 than BEATS or .... Skullcandy Mix Master!

Jun 21, 2012 at 1:39 AM Post #17 of 37
Quote:
I'd totally go for the V-MODA. At the price point of around 200 bucks, the V-MODA's would be my first pick. However, if we are just looking in the style category, both the SL150 and the Solos are great choices. It's just whatever you want to buy. If you want sound over looks, buy the M-80. Hope this helped.

Dude the M80 white looks boss. 

Jun 21, 2012 at 2:58 AM Post #20 of 37
If you're really set on either ones, I say go for the soul but may I recommend the HD 25-1 II they're portable and they sound sound great and you can change the colors of the pads too. I own them and for the price the sound is superb. But yeah, if not just get the souls. :D have a good day!

Jun 21, 2012 at 6:08 AM Post #22 of 37
Quote:
If your headphones absolutely have to be fashion accessories as well, please go for the V-moda M80/V80s.

+1000

Not one of your friends who tote the beats around will be able to listen to your Vmoda and say  " I made the right choice "

Jun 21, 2012 at 8:29 AM Post #23 of 37
Quote:
Im sure if they launch PINK edition, they will sell like crazy!
Girls, prepare your wallets

beerchug.gif

Jun 22, 2012 at 3:43 PM Post #28 of 37
Quote:
Yeah i made up mind, Im gonna get the v-moda. Now I want to know the difference between the m80 vs Crossfade LP2 Special Edition Matte Black Metal vs   [size=1.6em]Verified Like New Crossfade LP[/size]
Share on facebookShare on emailShare on twitterShare on linkedin  

Links got kind of effed up there.

The M80 is the best of them. The LP and LP2 are both more bassheavy, though from what I remember reading (I've only ever tried the M80 myself) the LP is the worst.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back