Low end. Cheap. Generic. Otherwise bang for buck cable thread!
Mar 31, 2020 at 11:51 PM Post #4,111 of 9,211
Last edited:
Apr 1, 2020 at 2:12 AM Post #4,112 of 9,211
Of course I had to explode my wallet 1h before the end of the sale... Bought 6 cables altogether, 3 cheap ones, 3 semi expensive ones... This shelter-in-place is not good for my finances!

These are the two expensive cables of tonight. Now what is this Aolizi thingy?? Screenshot_20200331-231946_AliExpress.jpg

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2020 at 2:33 AM Post #4,113 of 9,211
Just bought the ISN Audio S8 cable with 2.5mm jack for my Blessing 2. Good combination + shanling m5s

Apr 1, 2020 at 3:56 AM Post #4,114 of 9,211
Of course I had to explode my wallet 1h before the end of the sale... Bought 6 cables altogether, 3 cheap ones, 3 semi expensive ones... This shelter-in-place is not good for my finances!

These are the two expensive cables of tonight. Now what is this Aolizi thingy??

Eerie, I have both these in my basket and am wondering the exact same thing as you. The Neotech does look like the Neotech I've seen elsewhere, at least, but Aolizi searches have drawn a complete blank outside the Ali listing so far.

Looking forward to your impressions!

Last edited:
Apr 3, 2020 at 8:46 AM Post #4,117 of 9,211
I'm looking for a 4.4mm female to 4pin XLR male adapter to use my Sennheiser 660 4.4mm balanced cable with a Questyle CMA400i.

Anyone have any options?

Apr 3, 2020 at 9:47 AM Post #4,118 of 9,211
Considering the high amount of video-conferences (and teaching) I am now doing now, what are your suggestions for a cable with an excellent Mic? At the moment the best Mic I have are the Apple EarPods. I tried using the Mic cable from the KZ ZS10 Pro, but it is clearly worse.

Apr 3, 2020 at 10:33 AM Post #4,119 of 9,211
Considering the high amount of video-conferences (and teaching) I am now doing now, what are your suggestions for a cable with an excellent Mic? At the moment the best Mic I have are the Apple EarPods. I tried using the Mic cable from the KZ ZS10 Pro, but it is clearly worse.
Might be better to just get a standalone mic. If you have a headphone then the Antlion Modmic is a nice mic that you can attach to your headphones making them into headsets lol.

Or else maybe an Lavalier mic should be good if you dont want something big on your desktop. For example the boya m1.
If you want something on your desktop instead then maybe something like the Blue yeti?

Apr 4, 2020 at 5:00 PM Post #4,120 of 9,211
Apr 4, 2020 at 6:46 PM Post #4,121 of 9,211
Looking for a 2,5 balanced cable for my Thieaudio Voyager 3s. Currently using cheap a **** 16 core, but I don't love the feel of it (too heavy and thin), and doesn't have the plastic bit that wraps around the ear.

On other sets I'm using the Tripowin C8, which I love the feel of, but don't really like the color. I like the cable the Voyagers come with, but would like one with a balanced plug.

So to sum up; looking for a light weight thicker cable, QDC connectors with a nice look.

Apr 4, 2020 at 10:48 PM Post #4,122 of 9,211
Looking for a 2,5 balanced cable for my Thieaudio Voyager 3s. Currently using cheap a **** 16 core, but I don't love the feel of it (too heavy and thin), and doesn't have the plastic bit that wraps around the ear.

On other sets I'm using the Tripowin C8, which I love the feel of, but don't really like the color. I like the cable the Voyagers come with, but would like one with a balanced plug.

So to sum up; looking for a light weight thicker cable, QDC connectors with a nice look.
Maybe you can try checking nicehck c-16 series. But they didn't have earhook as well.

Apr 4, 2020 at 10:49 PM Post #4,123 of 9,211
Looking for a nonbalanced replacement cable for my moondrop starfield (broke the original).
My Budget is 35€. Ive been reading some posts in this thread and I found these 2:
NICEHCK C16-5 16 Core Copper Silver Mixed Cable
RS series 6N single crystal copper 4-core

And this one that is 1/3 the price of those above:
FAAEAL 4Core High Purity Copper

What cable should I buy? Open to any recomendations, im new to this world.
My favourite cable to pair with starfield is the ofhc 24 awg high purity copper cable. It's less than $50 as well on ali

Apr 4, 2020 at 11:12 PM Post #4,124 of 9,211

I use the Tripowin Zonie 16 core SPC on my KZ ZS10 PRO with the QDC connectors. It's a great cable for the price and sounds better than the JCally 8 core upgrade cable I have been using for almost a year. It's lightweight, and also has the comfortable earhooks you like. Comes in 2 colours also. Look up Tripowin Zonie on Aliexpress for stores that sell it. My favorite cable so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back