Low end. Cheap. Generic. Otherwise bang for buck cable thread!
Dec 13, 2019 at 10:34 PM Post #3,617 of 9,211
Dec 13, 2019 at 10:39 PM Post #3,618 of 9,211
That cable that was mentioned is an 8 core SPC cable kinda like the NiceHCK cable but it is at a much higher level of cable. It is an absolute beast of a cable for under $30. I bought that cable when it first came out. Kept on buying them I now have 4 pairs of em. I have the on a bunch of my earphones. It is one of the best bang for buck cables on the aliexpress. Reason why I haven't posted about them on here is because. You know why.

Dec 14, 2019 at 10:26 PM Post #3,619 of 9,211
I'm looking to get one cable for both mmcx and .78mm connector iems, but curious what adapter would be better over the other.

Do you guys think it's better to get an mmcx terminated cable and get mmcx to .78mm adapter (for iems that utilize 2-pin), or .78mm terminated cable with .78mm to mmcx adapter?

Are there better priced adapters than this one. I find this one to be the best one design and functionally. How about alternatives?

H1fdccf5c4d9f43678b110f5e8846500aH.jpg

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2019 at 12:53 AM Post #3,620 of 9,211
The NiceHCK C-16-3 is a robust and well-regarded cable, and it's a good price at $21. I have a number of MMCX IEMs it could be used for, including the T4.
Kbear is now back to $97 from $37.Glad i ordered one.

Dec 15, 2019 at 6:03 PM Post #3,622 of 9,211
I'm looking to get one cable for both mmcx and .78mm connector iems, but curious what adapter would be better over the other.

Do you guys think it's better to get an mmcx terminated cable and get mmcx to .78mm adapter (for iems that utilize 2-pin), or .78mm terminated cable with .78mm to mmcx adapter?

Are there better priced adapters than this one. I find this one to be the best one design and functionally. How about alternatives?

H1fdccf5c4d9f43678b110f5e8846500aH.jpg
between 0.78 and MMCX, which one you used the most? that will be the pick. based on IEM possessions...

IMO, 0.78 is easier if you often unplug the cable out from IEM...

Regarding Adapter, if your criteria is based on design and function, well DD adapter will be the best match in market right now.
Other than that, OKCSC will be the similar L type, but bigger & some are bulkier... Price wise slight cheaper.
Other that L adapter, the option is Pig Tail, using short cable, the better cable you used, the price will be higher...
But be advise that conductivity wise, DD are not good... OKCSC even better in these area

Last edited:
Dec 16, 2019 at 3:30 PM Post #3,623 of 9,211
So this was interesting. Naturally when I got the 175 cable from EA. I would throw it on my Solairs.
10394745.jpg

Which was what I have been using it with. The silver aspect of these cables and great balancing adds a more neutral flavor to my Solaris and I had

the new cable 177 on my Andromeda S
10394748.jpg

Sounds great on the Andromeda S. So I decided to swap them out to see what they do for the other earphone I have been using.

WOW the 177 cable on the Solaris belongs on it. The Solairs does not need any more neutrality using the 175 than it already has. It is by defalt one of the more spacious 3D sounds for in ears and I felt the 175 cable while has the detail and even a wider stage was throwing out a more neutral flavor while widening the stage. Which for some might actually be what they are looking for with the Solairs. I was missing a bit of that 3D element and musicality a bit using the 175 cable that I was used to using my previous 128 cable. The 177 on the Solaris is like the sonics between the 128 cable and a bit of that sound separation and layering I was getting from the 175. In otherwords. Perfect for the Solaris. I am seeing reports of a new version of the Solaris. A limited edition black variant. And somehow I feel I got my limited edition just using a cable upgrade. Lol. I now have a feeling my Solaris is punching on all cylinders. I can't imagine any other cable doing more for sonics on the Solaris more than the 177 let me put it that way.

And the 175 now on my Andromeda S is just amazing how much detail I am getting from this cable on the Andromeda S. The Andromeda line up all have a different sound tweaks and the S variant has the most balanced Fr out of the Andromeda series. So a balanced Andromeda with the added element of 175 and it now sounds perfect with added treble sparkle and sounds deeper and wider to boot. So I have never heard my Andromeda S come alive like it has using any other cable so it is obvious to me that 175 belongs on the Andro S.

So my point in this post. Synergistic element on how your earphones are tuned plays a great part in which cables work better with which sound. In the end I am extatic in that I have found the absoute best synergy with both these EA cables since swaping out the cables with the other phone. If you get a cable that don't seem to sound like how you would imagined it to be. Try it on a different phone. You never know how it will sound on a different earphone you have. In the end I am extremely happy both cables ended up working out the way they did.

Last edited:
Dec 17, 2019 at 4:10 AM Post #3,625 of 9,211
Now enjoying my new EA cable that is rencomend by him.It sound so much details, wider soundstage and bass still rocking.Sound so good in live music.
Looks like the exact same wire as ISN Audio S4 :)
Which number of @hakuzen list is this one?
If same wire then it should be exactly what I think of this wire too :) excellent value for the price, how much did you bought it?

Dec 17, 2019 at 4:19 AM Post #3,626 of 9,211
Looks like the exact same wire as ISN Audio S4 :)
Which number of @hakuzen list is this one?
If same wire then it should be exactly what I think of this wire too :) excellent value for the price, how much did you bought it?
is not in hazuken list. is in xs series in EA.
is been recommended by EA. So far i really like it it perform better than the 24k EA.

Last edited:
Dec 17, 2019 at 4:34 AM Post #3,627 of 9,211
Getting a bit jealous here of those beautiful EA cabels.

Orderd their cheap 4 core cable and the summ of the parts of the expensive 8 core will try to solder it my self

Dec 17, 2019 at 4:40 AM Post #3,628 of 9,211
is not in hazuken list. is in xs series in EA.
is been recommended by EA. So far i really like it it perform better than the 24k EA.
The wire looks identical to ISN S4 as previously said, but EA is selling it 162$ for the 4 cores version where ISN is asking just 65$ for it ? I'm a bit confused :D
EA pretends the wire is single crystal copper where ISN says its just silver plated. Double confused.. ^^
Do EA begin to lie about its material/wires now? that would be a shame :frowning2:

Last edited:
Dec 17, 2019 at 6:18 AM Post #3,629 of 9,211
Hi!

I am also getting the xs series 8 core. and its Single copper with super thick silver plated on it.. no confusion actually :wink:
i dondt see how he is lying about anything.. its a thick copper cable and there is nearly a full silver cable plated on top. Thats why its thick like pro hooker.
I hoper this will be the last cable for a while. :wink:

Dec 17, 2019 at 6:24 AM Post #3,630 of 9,211
The wire looks identical to ISN S4 as previously said, but EA is selling it 162$ for the 4 cores version where ISN is asking just 65$ for it ? I'm a bit confused :D
EA pretends the wire is single crystal copper where ISN says its just silver plated. Double confused.. ^^
Do EA begin to lie about its material/wires now? that would be a shame :frowning2:
this is a 25awg 49strands per core.Braided is also different.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back