Lotoo PAW S1 - Designed for HIFI on the go with Lotoo PAW quality and the first USB DAC-AMP with dual 3.5mm & 4.4mm output
Jul 13, 2020 at 10:58 AM Post #692 of 2,329
I wish I could see the EQ settings on the presets for this thing…oddly enough I’m really enjoying the “movie” setting (for music).

Also, the battery life I’m getting from my n6ii from this thing is insane. When plugged directly into the n6ii the battery typically goes down ~10%/hr. I’ve been listening for over 30 min on a fresh charge through the S1 and the battery only just dropped to 99%…so absent any other factor the S1 coupled with the massive battery of the n6ii is a ticket to many hours of portable paradise.

Jul 13, 2020 at 12:19 PM Post #693 of 2,329
guys, how can I know which firmware I am running?

Jul 14, 2020 at 1:05 PM Post #695 of 2,329
I wish I could see the EQ settings on the presets for this thing…oddly enough I’m really enjoying the “movie” setting (for music).

Also, the battery life I’m getting from my n6ii from this thing is insane. When plugged directly into the n6ii the battery typically goes down ~10%/hr. I’ve been listening for over 30 min on a fresh charge through the S1 and the battery only just dropped to 99%…so absent any other factor the S1 coupled with the massive battery of the n6ii is a ticket to many hours of portable paradise.

This is from HuoYaunJia - Klaus. This is eveything you could want to know about the presets. And custom EQ theoretically could be possible in the future.

https://redirect.viglink.com/?forma...ch.de/2020/06/27/lotoo-paw-s1-filter-presets/

Last edited:
Jul 15, 2020 at 4:55 PM Post #697 of 2,329
I’ve ordered wooaudio lighting to usb-c cable. The interference with iphone7 and my cIEM EM10 is too loud to be honest...I hope this cable will fix it, if not :/

Jul 15, 2020 at 5:02 PM Post #698 of 2,329
I’ve ordered wooaudio lighting to usb-c cable. The interference with iphone7 and my cIEM EM10 is too loud to be honest...I hope this cable will fix it, if not :/

Well the regular C to C woo audio cable is quiter than the stock lotoo cable so here's hoping. If you've got any small star drivers you could easily take the back off and stick some emi block material/tape on the inside of the back. If you're brave you can pull the whole pcb out and tape the sides.

Lotoo probably should have treated the unit from emi interference.

If anything you'll have a really nice right angled cable which is nice.

Last edited:
Jul 15, 2020 at 7:19 PM Post #699 of 2,329
I got my S1 earlier this week after reading through much of this thread. I'm not at all disappointed - this tiny little thing sounds bigger than it's size or it's price suggests.

Is there a head gear entry for posting reviews that my search-fu is failing to find, or should I just post detailed impressions here?

Jul 15, 2020 at 7:35 PM Post #700 of 2,329
I got my S1 earlier this week after reading through much of this thread. I'm not at all disappointed - this tiny little thing sounds bigger than it's size or it's price suggests.

Is there a head gear entry for posting reviews that my search-fu is failing to find, or should I just post detailed impressions here?
curious to read your impressions in detail, for me it is good that I publish it in this thread :L3000:

Jul 15, 2020 at 8:17 PM Post #701 of 2,329

Don't think there's a dedicated review thread yet. Here is probably as good as any :)

Jul 16, 2020 at 3:46 AM Post #702 of 2,329
anyone have some info if Lotoo will include soft to make your own EQ?

Jul 16, 2020 at 4:22 AM Post #703 of 2,329

Go ahead and write your impressions here. You did the right thing purchasing the S1. Is great especially for it's price.

Jul 16, 2020 at 11:39 AM Post #705 of 2,329

Users who are viewing this thread

Back