Lotoo PAW Gold Touch - Touchscreen, 4.4mm Bal, USB DAC, Bluetooth
Jul 10, 2018 at 2:30 PM Post #391 of 3,519
Thank you, is nice that someone finally has it and can answer our questions. So will there be Tidal streaming application in the future or you have to stream from the phone trough Bluetooth? How are the viewing angles of the screen since is not OLED. And i assume the real sound changes will come after 150 h+ of usage.
Congratulations, can't wait to try it. Hopefully it will be at CanJam London next week.

Jul 10, 2018 at 8:18 PM Post #392 of 3,519
Thank you, is nice that someone finally has it and can answer our questions. So will there be Tidal streaming application in the future or you have to stream from the phone trough Bluetooth? How are the viewing angles of the screen since is not OLED. And i assume the real sound changes will come after 150 h+ of usage.
Congratulations, can't wait to try it. Hopefully it will be at CanJam London next week.
Hi I'm not sure about all future updates but I guess there won't be native streaming service inside, so you may need a phone or some device else with Bluetooth. The view angel is good, at least for mine, since I've checked with different angel and brightness.I'm looking forward to possible change during time too.
I don't hear any news about UK, sorry about that and hope you will have a try soon : D

Jul 12, 2018 at 11:46 PM Post #394 of 3,519
the touch screen and ui is really nice on paw gold touch. It's responsive and fast. And the sound is kind of incredible
So you've tried LPGT buddy? may I ask where and when? glad to know people like it : D

Jul 13, 2018 at 12:29 AM Post #395 of 3,519
lol shenzhen hifi exhibition last weekend. I am interning in Shenzhen this summer. I tried it with my re2000 and they provide adx5000 and ie800s. The pros of LPGT I like is its power to drive some big headphones like adx5000 and the shape of sound. And its so fast compared to all other touch screen player i owned like zx300 and lp l6. The responsiveness is the level of flagship phones and the time to scan my full 200g card is less than 5s, which took about half a minute or more time on zx300

Jul 13, 2018 at 4:27 AM Post #397 of 3,519
As much as LPGT seems to be a complete product, just like Cayin N8, sadly it is on the larger size of thing. Ever since the release of R2R2000 and how tiny it is I can see myself carry that on daily basis. Anyone who can compare the two and report back I thank them in advance.

Jul 13, 2018 at 12:07 PM Post #402 of 3,519
As much as LPGT seems to be a complete product, just like Cayin N8, sadly it is on the larger size of thing. Ever since the release of R2R2000 and how tiny it is I can see myself carry that on daily basis. Anyone who can compare the two and report back I thank them in advance.
R2R2000 has a decent sound and for the power at least it can driver the hd650 to an acceptable sound when I demoed it. It also supports low power mode with long battery life. The only problem is that don’t trust hifiman’s price control. They gave a deal of the re2000&r2r2000 combo for $2400 during the preorder( the list price of the combo is of course higher). The result is that the brand new re2000 price on chinese market is less than $1000 now lol. So if you want to take the r2r2000 it’s better to wait for some time in my opinion.

Jul 14, 2018 at 3:24 AM Post #404 of 3,519
R2R2000 has a decent sound and for the power at least it can driver the hd650 to an acceptable sound when I demoed it. It also supports low power mode with long battery life. The only problem is that don’t trust hifiman’s price control. They gave a deal of the re2000&r2r2000 combo for $2400 during the preorder( the list price of the combo is of course higher). The result is that the brand new re2000 price on chinese market is less than $1000 now lol. So if you want to take the r2r2000 it’s better to wait for some time in my opinion.
what does „decent“ sound mean? How does it compare to the LPGT?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back