Lotoo PAW Gold Touch - Touchscreen, 4.4mm Bal, USB DAC, Bluetooth
Sep 18, 2018 at 9:35 PM Post #541 of 3,520
Even PGT at high gain 4.4 out has no noticeable hiss.

Oh thanks I will add this to the reccord :)
I got empire ears phantom in custom you know those?
Its a 10 ohm 117 db sensitivity so they should be equivalent to the pp8 in term of hiss I hope...

Sep 19, 2018 at 1:49 AM Post #543 of 3,520
Mostly audio products in my country is higher price than buying at the original country cause there are import taxes, shipping fee, top-up profit, and to coverage warranty expense if a shop need to sent it back and forth to the brand company.

Sep 19, 2018 at 2:51 AM Post #544 of 3,520
Mostly audio products in my country is higher price than buying at the original country cause there are import taxes, shipping fee, top-up profit, and to coverage warranty expense if a shop need to sent it back and forth to the brand company.
Let's hope that the price stays near $ 2500,- when released internationally.

Sep 19, 2018 at 7:32 AM Post #546 of 3,520
Hey @FranckZZZ, what cable are you using with your UERR? Are yours the one with the IPX connectors?

I have a UERR coming by the end of the month, and I’m searching for a cable with IPX connectors and terminated in 4.4mm.

Since I just reviewed/published my UE Live write up, I talked to a number of cable manufacturers and nobody has access to IPX connectors yet. Linum is testing balanced plugs now, thus I was using 2.5mm superbax in my review. But I have a feeling some people will just buy a spare IPX superbax and reterminate it.

Sep 19, 2018 at 7:44 AM Post #547 of 3,520
Since I just reviewed/published my UE Live write up, I talked to a number of cable manufacturers and nobody has access to IPX connectors yet. Linum is testing balanced plugs now, thus I was using 2.5mm superbax in my review. But I have a feeling some people will just buy a spare IPX superbax and reterminate it.

That’s what I was thinking since the IPX type connection is still new. Looks like I’ll just have the stock superbax reterminated.

Awesome review by the way, as always.

Sep 19, 2018 at 9:25 AM Post #549 of 3,520
I heard from representatives from Lotoo that the price will be around $3100 in North America.

Do you know where can we audition one?
I drive a lot for work.
Anywhere from montreal to florida.

Sep 19, 2018 at 9:44 AM Post #550 of 3,520
Do you know where can we audition one?
I drive a lot for work.
Anywhere from montreal to florida.
Could you sneak items from in/out without custom problems ? LOL. I have seen a lot of people having problems with different countries shipments. I know Canada and Us, things are pretty straight forward though

Sep 19, 2018 at 9:47 AM Post #551 of 3,520
Could you sneak items from in/out without custom problems ? LOL. I have seen a lot of people having problems with different countries shipments. I know Canada and Us, things are pretty straight forward though

Lol not that much. I saw folks buying big tv. Toss it in truck and no customs problemes lol.
Its very convenient

Sep 19, 2018 at 12:37 PM Post #554 of 3,520
Well u can drop by Boston and try my stuffs

What an ingenious idea. I will ask my dispatch when he can send me down there.
Which days are you ussualy available?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back