Lotoo PAW Gold Touch - Touchscreen, 4.4mm Bal, USB DAC, Bluetooth
Sep 18, 2018 at 1:23 PM Post #526 of 3,519
Actually spk is about 25% larger and heaver then PGT. I compared two of them and I like Lotoo's 4.4 out (compare to 2.5 which is easy broken) with its form factors and the sound. Also btw, since LPGT has its own system (AK spk has a android based system), online app support like tidal may not happen.

Thank you so much for sharing the info and pricing at 2600usd is not bad eather I can afford that.
Maybe you can share the email of the contact where you baught it from?
In pm if you feel better that way...
:ksc75smile:

Sep 18, 2018 at 1:28 PM Post #527 of 3,519
Also, the LPGT is lower in noisefloor than Dx200 and Amp8. 0.00015 vs 0.00023

Lol, No offense taken, I just don’t want people to get confused. Though I still really think the DMP-Z1 is a rip-off. Regardless

Well I looked at lpgt specs countless times lol

Spec wise on paper it has the best spec against all daps on market.

To me it looks this way
#1 lpgt
#2 dx200 ti
#3 all other daps you sort it to your liking hehe

But if I may add price ratio/performance dx200ti wins hands down ;p
So that way @Whitigir wont be mad at me hehe.

Last edited:
Sep 18, 2018 at 1:31 PM Post #528 of 3,519
Well I looked at lpgt specs countless times lol

Spec wise on paper it has the best spec against all daps on market.

To me it looks this way
#1 lpgt
#2 dx200 ti
#3 all other daps you sort it to your liking hehe

This is the reason why Sony never disclose “specifications”....here comes, your DMP-Z1, Bwahahaha.

User A: why do this, what is the spec of that ?
Sony: by music lovers, for music lovers. That is all you need to know

:D

Back on the LPGT, the Cross talks specs is still better on the SP1000, assuming that their specs is real world application

Sep 18, 2018 at 1:34 PM Post #529 of 3,519
I am hoping that battery life can be improved with further firmware updates. The battery is smaller however then the one used in LPG so we shall see.
Love the fact of the latest SDXC up to 300 mbps speed transfer. I used to get 85 mbps from a 95 mbps card. How are the viewing angles of the screen please, wish they were using OLED, too late now anyway to complain. How good it sounds in USB DAC mode when possible.
Thank you.

Last edited:
Sep 18, 2018 at 2:05 PM Post #530 of 3,519
LPGT is available in Bangkok. (BKK AUDIO)

Screen Shot 2018-09-18 at 11.34.12 PM.png

http://www.bkkaudio.com/index.php?route=product/product&manufacturer_id=205&product_id=2750

Last edited:
Sep 18, 2018 at 2:09 PM Post #531 of 3,519
I am hoping that battery life can be improved with further firmware updates. The battery is smaller however then the one used in LPG so we shall see.
Love the fact of the latest SDXC up to 300 mbps speed transfer. I used to get 85 mbps from a 95 mbps card. How are the viewing angles of the screen please, wish they were using OLED, too late now anyway to complain. How good it sounds in USB DAC mode when possible.
Thank you.
I am definitely sure that the screen is IPS, OLED is not possible lol. Screen quality is good but remember the system is pretty simple, the only thing you may see is the professional mode on the screen like you see on Paw Gold. Viewing angle is like average LCD IPS screen, at least old iphone 4 or later grade. USB DAC firmware will be posted within 24 hours, I will update ASAP after homework and try to give some impression.

Sep 18, 2018 at 3:31 PM Post #534 of 3,519
So far the wifi is being used only for FOTA updates. Hopefully they will other functions in the near future.

That's what I heard as well. For "streaming" you need to pair up to your phone, using LPGT as BT DAC, as it was mentioned above by Franck.

Sep 18, 2018 at 3:53 PM Post #535 of 3,519
Lol you sound that your joy with 1z is so high that you dont whant to breake it :)
Its k in any case my only dap atm is dx200 so for me there is a choise to be made and unclear to which direction. Reading forums they state the lpgt to be more resolving and clearer. Reference and natural is also good stuff. Means you will hear music as the artist has intended it hehe.

Plus its a newer dap and it has 2 x ak4497 so that is another bonus I think.
All black with gold connectors and knob is darn sexy tooo:ksc75smile:

you're probably right, i'm just not enjoying the wait.

In the meantime have you heard the Hugo2? because with it blows every DAP i've ever tried out the water, but obviously you need to invest in a source too, but its one of the few game changing devices i've heard in either 2 channel or headfi in the last couple of years. And the fact that it never even come close to being involved in the selling/buying merry-go-round with the rest of my kit, should speaks volumes about how good it is .. of IMO :wink:

Sep 18, 2018 at 9:10 PM Post #537 of 3,519
Sep 18, 2018 at 9:30 PM Post #539 of 3,519
Official price from Lotoo is 17999 RMB, do the maths and you will get around 2600 USD

Hi @FranckZZZ I studied your iem you are using. Was quiet impressed specially the pp8 never even knew that thing existed you have a very refined collection very nice gear.
Do you find the pp8 to produce any hiss?
Are they 120 db sensitivity and 35 ohm right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back