Lotoo Paw 6000 (2019)
Nov 5, 2020 at 2:25 PM Post #901 of 1,457
Here is a repost, posted in the Gold touch forum (don't ask why):

Yesterday I received the Lotoo 6000 and I was very disappointed about the sound. With the ATH AWKT it sounded like a telephone booth with a wider stage compared to my ZX300. Actually I wanted to send it back. But now after I adjusted the according to my headphones, I found the settings here, it sounds quite good. Just wanted to let you know if someone experiencing issues like I did.
1604529838761.jpg

Nov 5, 2020 at 2:30 PM Post #902 of 1,457
Here is a repost, posted in the Gold touch forum (don't ask why):

Yesterday I received the Lotoo 6000 and I was very disappointed about the sound. With the ATH AWKT it sounded like a telephone booth with a wider stage compared to my ZX300. Actually I wanted to send it back. But now after I adjusted the according to my headphones, I found the settings here, it sounds quite good. Just wanted to let you know if someone experiencing issues like I did.
1604529838761.jpg

Thanks for the post but remember that the LPGT has a more neutral a bit more flatter sound tuning than the LP6K, it was set that way so you would eventually play around with the custom PEQ. The LP6K has a tiny boost in the low end and a bit more on mids.

Nov 6, 2020 at 10:24 AM Post #904 of 1,457
It's ridiculous: I've obtained luxury and precision r6 for review, and it is absolutely user unfriendly with UI and functionality from 2000 year, but L&P has realised there excellent working of BT-DAC.
Lotoo, haw long we can wait?

Nov 7, 2020 at 4:11 PM Post #906 of 1,457
What are the possibilities with playlist import and creation using the P6K? I'm having trouble syncing my Musicbee database from my PC that includes m3u playlists, into the P6K. The music transfers fine but not playlists.

The playlists I sync from musicbee:
-Dont appear in the P6Ks internal UI
-Appear as m3u files in the SD card on windows

The playlists I create using the internal P6Ks UI:
-Appear in the P6Ks internal UI
-Don't appear in the SD card on windows

Anyone have better luck?

Nov 7, 2020 at 8:56 PM Post #907 of 1,457
What are the possibilities with playlist import and creation using the P6K? I'm having trouble syncing my Musicbee database from my PC that includes m3u playlists, into the P6K. The music transfers fine but not playlists.

The playlists I sync from musicbee:
-Dont appear in the P6Ks internal UI
-Appear as m3u files in the SD card on windows

The playlists I create using the internal P6Ks UI:
-Appear in the P6Ks internal UI
-Don't appear in the SD card on windows

Anyone have better luck?
I think the playlists in the PAW6000 is separated from outside and stored in its own way... So you need to manage playlists separately and this is not so user friendly actually but I don't do this often and does not have many playlists to manage.
For people like me using these kind of players I normally organize my music by folders instead of playlists which is easier to navigate and locate a music with category and artist.
I think you can put your playlists inside folders and play a folder each time which works fine for me and for all the players in the market. When I switch to any device I don't need to care about playlists just go inside the folder and play.

Last edited:
Nov 9, 2020 at 1:19 AM Post #908 of 1,457
I’m using a 1tb card with around 20000 FLAC and DSD files on it. MusicBee’s initial sync of my selected playlist took about 15 hours. Adding files to the playlist and resyncing only takes a short amount of time.
So there is a way to sync playlists with musicbee? I tried transferring every type of playlist format that MusicBee offers to save as:
M3U, M3U8, M3U(#EXT), M3U(ascii), ASX, WPL
None appear in the internal UI. Does anyone know of any other method to import playlists?

Nov 11, 2020 at 1:31 AM Post #914 of 1,457
Hi. Any direct comparison to Qp1r? Also, gapless is working fine? Can we delete folders without connecting to computer? Is there is function "play through folders"? Can we shuffle folders?
Thanks

Nov 21, 2020 at 5:47 AM Post #915 of 1,457
Hello,
I'm new to LP6K. A great and wonderful DAP.
I'm using the 4.4mm balanced output, and that's the way I want to keep things, but I've noticed something odd.
Through the 3.5mm unbalanced output, I only have audio over the left channel.
I've check with two cables, 3 pole and 4 pole terminated plugs, which otherwise on another that DAP (also 3.5mm unbalanced output), are just fine.

Has anyone experienced this?
For my music experience, this has little to no impact, as I'll use the 4.4mm output quite exclusively.

Thanks in advance for all tips/help/advise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back