Lotoo PAW 5000: Impressions Thread
Dec 6, 2015 at 12:29 PM Post #421 of 889
Well, we'll well. The drop failed as noone but me wanted to buy it. As I didn't need anything more than an optical transport it would have been an economical solution; and i was going to give the FAD IEM as a gift. Good to know tho Amazon is a good fallback.

Dec 6, 2015 at 2:25 PM Post #422 of 889
Well, we'll well. The drop failed as noone but me wanted to buy it. As I didn't need anything more than an optical transport it would have been an economical solution; and i was going to give the FAD IEM as a gift. Good to know tho Amazon is a good fallback.

Sorry to hear it didn't work out 4 ya - guess it's all about timing with Christmas so close. Was there no other Black Friday deals on it anywhere?

Dec 6, 2015 at 2:56 PM Post #423 of 889

Missed that one when it came across unfortunately.

Dec 6, 2015 at 4:03 PM Post #424 of 889
299 on Amazon. So I may still get it. Biggest negative is only the one microSD slot. Would prefer two, one of them full sized. But for the price, beggers can't be choosy.

Considering the Onkylo player too. Which is a very different animal, without Optical, I know.

Dec 6, 2015 at 5:49 PM Post #425 of 889
299 on Amazon. So I may still get it. Biggest negative is only the one microSD slot. Would prefer two, one of them full sized. But for the price, beggers can't be choosy.

That price fluctuates and often goes up by a hundred or more, so consider that a good deal.  If Shenzhenaudio is listed below as an additional seller, they invariably have the established higher retail price.

Dec 6, 2015 at 10:26 PM Post #427 of 889

Considering the Onkylo player too. Which is a very different animal, without Optical, I know.

It's tough deciding based on specs, what you need it to do, what it will let you do, compromises you'll accept, other kit workarounds that then do your head in too, and finally price. It's enough to drive you to insanity
very_evil_smiley.gif

Dec 7, 2015 at 7:09 AM Post #428 of 889
The new firmware update is available for the PAW 5000!

You can download it directly from our site here:

http://www.hifiheadphones.co.uk/lotoo-paw-5000-portable-lossless-digital-audio-player.html

Just head to the product page and click on the DOWNLOADS tab.

There is also a PMEQ setting file for you to try out :)

Dec 7, 2015 at 7:25 AM Post #429 of 889
  The new firmware update is available for the PAW 5000!

You can download it directly from our site here:

http://www.hifiheadphones.co.uk/lotoo-paw-5000-portable-lossless-digital-audio-player.html

Just head to the product page and click on the DOWNLOADS tab.

There is also a PMEQ setting file for you to try out :)

So good to see your involvement with this product and discussion - thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back