Lotoo Mjölnir is Now In Stock At MusicTeck!!!
Sep 9, 2023 at 11:19 AM Post #17 of 22
I got mine 17 hours ago and so far, I *love* it. More details on LoTOO Mjolnir thread.

Sep 9, 2023 at 11:35 AM Post #18 of 22
kind of an odd device.

it looks great and has some nagra-type aspects with the output dial. it is definitely not portable (transportable, yes; but not portable). so it is a small desktop aoi lotoo system. but there is no usb connection to your computer, which is how most desktops are used. there is no ethernet connection for uninterrupted streaming. can you even stream on this device wirelessly. other than that, all music is from storage, which looks like internal (front) and external (back) options. what is the storage capacity of these options? i assume the front is the standard 2tb sdd. what about the back. what capacity hd or sdd can this handle.

Last edited:
Sep 10, 2023 at 11:52 AM Post #21 of 22

1693943486986.png

Product Highlights
  • 132db Excellent SNR
  • 134db Remarkable Dynamics
  • <0.8uVrms Minimal Noise Floor
  • 2.5 W Powerful Output
  • Fully Separated Multi-Layer PCB Design
  • Multi-Processor Architecture
  • Independent PSU
  • Independent 3mm thick locked-in shield
  • AK4499EQ Flagship DAC
  • Titanium Chassis
1693943533924.png

1693943553381.png

1693943564977.png

1693943575538.png

Lotoo Mjölnir is Now In Stock At MusicTeck!!!
Congratulations, looks great.

As mentioned I am curious as to how the name of another audio company, Mjolnir ended up as your choice of model name.
Maybe I should reach out to the only company with the name of Mjolnir and they are located in Iceland making custom high end amps. Might be an interesting correspondence.

Nov 26, 2023 at 1:51 AM Post #22 of 22
I was going to get the mighty Mjolnir, however, it seems to me for about the same money you can have a nicer dual setup. Perhaps a Naim Uniti Atom Headphone Edition for the home and a much smaller flagship DAP for on the go. I wonder if the Lotoo Mjolnir will even sound better than those two products. And I would imagine something like the Naim will be better supported with streaming software updates. It’s just too nebulous with the lack of hands on reviews too. Hey Lotoo, I’ll take an upgraded LPGT Ti 2 instead - make it happen.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back