Looking for something to replace my Shure e4c's
Aug 15, 2010 at 2:29 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

NoeKozz

New Head-Fier
Hello all, fairly new to this site, although I have been lurking in the backgrounds for a few weeks now and decided to register.  I'm learning alot and am really glad I ran across this site (I've heard it mentioned across other forums I'm a member of from time to time).

With that being said, I had a pair of Shure e4c's that recently broke on me, after three years of everyday use.  What I am looking for, is for something within that range but with a little more bass.  I mainly listen to rock/hip hop/alternative music with some (tribal/goa/garage) house music in the mix.

My budget is in the $100 - $200 range.  I've been reading reviews on the UE TF10's, but feel that these will leave me lacking in the bass dept. 

So far my cans are: MEE M9, M6, Brainwavz M1, Sony MDR EX300's. 

Aug 15, 2010 at 2:39 PM Post #2 of 7
@ Noekoss , hi , what makes you think theTF10 will leave you wanting in the bass department, it has one off the best bass out there on a ba iem , more bass than the SE530 
popcorn.gif

Aug 15, 2010 at 9:48 PM Post #3 of 7
I've personally have never had the chance to listen to the TF10's.  I have had the opportunity to listen to SE530's, years ago when they first came out.  Although I was really impressed, I just could not see myself dropping $400+ on them (at the time.)

Aug 15, 2010 at 10:04 PM Post #4 of 7
TF10 probably has the bass you need for a BA IEM, other than the W3 and the SM3 which are not in your price range.

Aug 16, 2010 at 1:56 AM Post #5 of 7
DBA-02, Radius DDM, Panasonic HJE900, Klipsch Custom 3, RE-ZERO and IE7........ 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back