Looking for some IEMs with deep bass (<$350)
Mar 29, 2013 at 2:40 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 27

maxloubet14

New Head-Fier
Hey guys, so I've gotten a lot of use out of my Westome UM2s and am ready to upgrade. I'm looking for some IEMs that deliver deep bass that hits hard but doesnt take over the music (ya know, like the b word). I can sacrifice some mids, but trebles and highs would be ideal to keep (I listen to rap). My budget is around $350, give or take

Many thanks!

Mar 29, 2013 at 2:49 AM Post #2 of 27
Check the aurisonics ASG-1
I heard lots of good thing about it now ready myself to order it soon.
Here is the website with more info http://www.aurisonics.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=23&products_id=132
Once I get it I will post my impressions on aurisonic thread

Mar 29, 2013 at 9:41 AM Post #5 of 27
Sony XBA-40 has a very deep and clean bass (if you have a good source)

Mar 29, 2013 at 11:26 AM Post #6 of 27
The JVC FX700 offers really deep reverbing heavy punchy bass and crisp clear mids with extended highs and fairly wide soundstage, IMO FX700 better than UE TF10Pro, W3 in bass region and has overal better soundquality.

Mar 29, 2013 at 12:06 PM Post #7 of 27
ASG-1 and TF10 are not what you are looking for. I have owned both and they don't have the boom you're describing. I suggest Future Sonics Atrios from personal experience, FX700 based on the reviews I've read.

Mar 29, 2013 at 5:27 PM Post #9 of 27
VSonic GR07 Bass Edition!!!!  I listen to mostly hip-hop, and these things are amongst the best I've ever heard.  I own the Future Sonic Atrios, and the Vsonics blow them out of the water in every way possible, from sound quality, to soundstage, to fit.  They are well within your stated budget, and they do not sacrifice the mids at all.  Check the reviews on these bad boys from other people.  Since I've gotten them, I haven't enjoyed my other IEMs, and the best part is, the more I burn them in, the better they sound.  What's more fun than something incredible that actually gets better every day?

Mar 29, 2013 at 9:52 PM Post #14 of 27
Quote:
What about treble and mids on the gr07 bass edition? Does the bass wash out everything else?

Definitely not. The BE bass is extended and prominent but never to the point of muddying up the rest of the sound signature.

Oh, and I'm putting in a vote for the GR07 BE too!
biggrin.gif
It's probably my favorite IEM ever.

Mar 30, 2013 at 10:30 AM Post #15 of 27
Quote:
Definitely not. The BE bass is extended and prominent but never to the point of muddying up the rest of the sound signature.

Oh, and I'm putting in a vote for the GR07 BE too!
biggrin.gif
It's probably my favorite IEM ever.

+1 GR07 BE is absoltely awesome, real convincing bass that goes deep and is tight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back