Looking for decent in-ear earphones between $20-60
Oct 1, 2012 at 11:54 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

mortalcombat

New Head-Fier
I have been reading around the forum and have found some interesting products, however I thought I would describe what I'm looking for in detail for a better response.

I am looking for 

1. In-Ear. (Nothing fancy, the normal (round) ones. I tried the Bose IE2 and I hated them)
2. Under 70$
3. I listen to electronic music (minimal, techno, tech house)
4. Noise cancelling (doesn't have to be a feature in the earphones, just looking for an in-ear isolation)
-Optional- 5. An L plug because straight plugs tend to come off easily and get damaged faster

Oct 1, 2012 at 12:07 PM Post #2 of 8
From the ones  i got, the best ones are:

$40.00 Soundmagic E30    nice sound, good bass, a lot of accesorys and tips.

Under $30
Phillips 3580
JVC FX40
Dont get fooled by the price.

I think you can get the JVC FXD60 for $70.00

Oct 1, 2012 at 3:50 PM Post #3 of 8
40$ AirBuds buds (www.air-buds.com/product/)

Lower end skull candys are actually a favorite of mine too.  The Ink'd is ok, but I had to throw the airbud tips on there because the other tips got uncomfortable after about an hour.

I really liked the JVC FX40 too but they have a 'tinny' sound.

Oct 1, 2012 at 3:55 PM Post #4 of 8
The HA-FX40 has great detail, but some find it too bright. For almost as much detail but without the excessive treble look at the Panasonic RP-HJE355.

Oct 3, 2012 at 11:43 PM Post #7 of 8
If you favor neutrality over big bass. They are pretty flat up till about 10khz, but dont extend much farther than that though.
Quote:
Look no further then the Etymotic MC5...

Oct 4, 2012 at 3:19 AM Post #8 of 8
NRB Mod...

If you favor neutrality over big bass. They are pretty flat up till about 10khz, but dont extend much farther than that though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back