Looking for budget IEM to compliment AD2000
Jun 25, 2010 at 1:38 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

seraphjei

100+ Head-Fier
I've been out of the portable game for a long time (Been sticking to my ESW9s for a while, and before that I had no portable setup at all.)

So I'm looking for a pair of budget IEM setup with a very luscious and full sound that can handle a wide variety of genres with authority. I'm not looking to be blown away but I just need something for use with my iPod that will get me somewhere near my home setup's sound signature.

I'm looking to shop on a budget since I blew 500 clear out the window with after I bought my W1000X.

Looking to spend no more than 150 dollars for the IEMs. And another 300 or so for the amp. Was looking into the FX500 and RE0 paired with a new amp, the new arrow looks nice. But of course I'm more interested in all the new entries to the IEM world since I've been away, so go ahead and shoot some recommendations, IEMs and amps or any other combos that I might not know about. 

*edit*

Wrong section, silly me. If a mod could kindly move this into the poratbles section that'd be great. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back