London Calling...19th October, 2013.
May 3, 2013 at 3:40 PM Post #93 of 618
I thought we'ld all agreed on that already?!?! I'm sure Frank, Longbow and the crew would agree! Lmao :D

And me thinking my marsian (i mean amsterdam) background wouldnt get noticed... :D but am glad u accepted me in ur mids..u being the normal guys on theblock. :D
Cant wait to get into my ufo and be present on the oktober meet in london and meet u guys in person. :D

Edit..with ufo i ofcourse meant plane. :wink:

May 3, 2013 at 4:16 PM Post #94 of 618
No you Meant a UFO didn't you?! lol
And me, Normal??? 
deadhorse.gif

May 3, 2013 at 4:20 PM Post #95 of 618
I've fixed a couple of signatures to link to this thread correctly :)

If anyone gets stuck, fire me a PM and I will sort it for you :)

May 3, 2013 at 7:04 PM Post #96 of 618
Please count me in again with a +1 as it stands at the moment.  Thoroughly enjoyed the last one and been able to meet like minded people was great. 
Quote:
Alas, this is one London Meet I won't be able to attend, as I believe the Fall Tokyo Headphone Festival is happening that weekend, too.

I just got back home, but I'm missing all of my new London friends (not to mention that wonderful city) already!

Shame, was hoping you was going to bring that Sony 7520 studio cans with you this time!, but alas I am on the verge of buying some anyway modded with both channel inputs to cups with a Whiplash Twag cable.  Hope you enjoy the Tokyo festival though.....

Quote:
Hi Nadeem,

If you haven't already, please count iFi audio in for the London September meet.

We checked and it wont clash with the Can Jam at the Rocky Mountain Audio Fest (Oct 11-13).

We'll pencil in a premier of a new iFi product for this show.

best

Looking forward to hearing your gear,  I had been looking forward to hearing these for some time only to not getting around to it and kicking myself for it so was hoping you guys would be back again, so look forward to meeting you.  Ironically my Dad did have the sense to listen to them and was impressed with the iFi gear and is looking at buying the i-can amp which will slot into his Naim system.  

May 3, 2013 at 8:12 PM Post #97 of 618
Put +1 extra on my name...my wife is curious whats all the fuss about. And she wants to shop in london..poor wallet!!! :xf_eek:

May 3, 2013 at 8:19 PM Post #98 of 618
Your +1 is added Rookie :)

May 4, 2013 at 3:40 AM Post #100 of 618
I'll add a +1 too, whilst we're at it - hopefully my brother will be able to attend this time!!

May 4, 2013 at 3:50 PM Post #105 of 618
Quote:
MrQ and Carkensaur,

I know whose your talking about, they also had a Fiio amp on the table. I heard the same amp with the LCD-2 and was really nice, the amp was awesome. I am going to apologise to owner now for struggling to remember his name as we talked quite a bit and i really enjoyed chatting to him but he wore a Pink shirt. He also was one of the two Tera player owners there, one was suicidal_orange and the other him.

I embarrassed and apologise dearly for not knowing his tag.

Hmm maybe there were three Tera players there, I'm not orange and my jumper was a dark red (I think?). 
Maybe there were lots of us but we kept hidden!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back