London Calling...19th October, 2013.
May 14, 2013 at 3:22 PM Post #211 of 618
Quote:
Just in case it's unclear, Russ will be doing a short set hopefully around lunchtime, most like likely around 20 mins.

A live music set at a Headfi meet, personally I'm really pleased...
smily_headphones1.gif
smily_headphones1.gif
smily_headphones1.gif

Pretty nice GSARider. Great you organized that. Afterwards we will find a 24 Bit file of that music in the thread? :wink:

May 14, 2013 at 5:21 PM Post #213 of 618
Quote:
Hi Fortis...

I received the LCD2's yesterday (traded the HD800 for them, some may see that as a daft manoeuver, but - never really had much love for the Senns, and knowing that the Audeze' are known to mate well with my amp..............

...Makes the FI-BA-SB that I got last week sound not so good now (relatively of course), question I have to ask myself now is, do I live with a compromise, or - do I finally pluck up the courage to get some CIEMs...

Hmm...

Hmm... All I can say is I have never looked back or regretted going down the ciem route even after having three tentative and frustrating re-fit's later to get them just right.    

So, Take it the Burson amp is not one of those few that match well with the HD800's then?  

Will you be lugging your rig to the gig then in October?  

May 14, 2013 at 6:57 PM Post #214 of 618
Quote:
Thanks, there will be a video of it definitely:)

Flac files of his two albums are only £5 for both at bandcamp, so please buy them. The plan is to discuss the music with him, the recording process, etc.

http://music.russpoole.co.uk/

Damnit...

A new source for decent music (Bandcamp), another sinkhole for my wallet to get swallowed up by...

Subscribed...

Fortis... Probably ;o)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back