London Calling...19th October, 2013.
May 12, 2013 at 1:15 PM Post #181 of 618
In that case, put me down with +1 as my friend might come and do photography coverage.
I'll let you know around September if I can definitely come or not.

May 12, 2013 at 2:27 PM Post #183 of 618
Okay chaps, more good news, the artist that I've been talking to has confirmed attendance now. I've updated the first post also.

Local UK talent, up & coming singer Russ Poole will be coming along.

http://music.russpoole.co.uk/album/city-lights

Russ has two albums on bandcamp, I love the song 'Coming Home' but there is also a new album with some great tracks. Both albums will only set you back a fiver and available in ALAC & FLAC - so please buy them and we can get some insight into Russ's music when he comes down. As I've said in the first post, whether you like the genre of music or not is fairly irrelevant - it's more about learning about the challenges facing artists recording these days and what they think of HQ formats and how important it is to them.
On a personal note, i'm so pleased with this, I'm like a dog with two tails this evening....
beerchug.gif
And I hope you will all be pleased with this too.

May 12, 2013 at 2:37 PM Post #185 of 618
Well done mate. This is going to be an awesome event 
smile.gif

May 12, 2013 at 2:41 PM Post #186 of 618
Thanks guys, I'm really keen to get Russ some payback for coming down for the day, so I'd really appreciate if we could all buy his two albums.

I'm going to see if he'd be willing to do a short set of maybe two songs...if I can get someone to help out with set up.Will maybe ask one of teh companies coming along.

May 12, 2013 at 2:43 PM Post #187 of 618
Quote:
Thanks guys, I'm really keen to get Russ some payback for coming down for the day, so I'd really appreciate if we could all buy his two albums.

I'm going to see if he'd be willing to do a short set of maybe two songs...if I can get someone to help out with set up.Will maybe ask one of teh companies coming along.

Helluva coincidence...I will of course mention it to him...
smily_headphones1.gif

May 12, 2013 at 3:33 PM Post #189 of 618
Can I just add that my HD800's / HDVD800 which I've been listening to most of the day, is just an awesome combo...:) :D

Show off :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back