London Calling...19th October, 2013.
May 11, 2013 at 10:40 AM Post #152 of 618
Thanks Somnambulist. Added to the list

May 11, 2013 at 10:43 AM Post #153 of 618
Nope the amplifier HAS to be ready in time. I can't wait to get the chance to hear something unique . I didn't manage to try out much in April and I have never heard any of the reverd hifiman he series yet. What a unique experience to be able to plug them into your new amp. No question , if you have the talent you MUST find the time to complete your project. Now all I have to do is make enough time in the day to do everything I want. Can we not have longer than 10-4? I'm determined to stop over at the russell this time. :)

May 11, 2013 at 11:01 AM Post #154 of 618
Decware Taboo MK3
Audeze LCD-3 w. Toxic Cables Silver Widow

(new DAC not decided)

May 11, 2013 at 11:46 AM Post #156 of 618
Just picked up my HDVD800 so will most likely bring it along for the blind test. First impressions here at home are fantastic so far...
smily_headphones1.gif

May 11, 2013 at 12:02 PM Post #158 of 618
Quote:
Just picked up my HDVD800 so will most likely bring it along for the blind test. First impressions here at home are fantastic so far...
smily_headphones1.gif

This pleases me 
biggrin.gif

May 11, 2013 at 12:17 PM Post #162 of 618
I can bring along:

Icon Audio HP8 MkII  - I'll bring this with interconnects but no source so, BYOS.
Tera Player 
HD800
ACS T1 ciems

May 11, 2013 at 12:20 PM Post #163 of 618
Quote:
So you did manage a listen at the Russell Hotel then Nadeem? Who knows when ; I would've liked to have met and thanked you for all your efforts in person but another must do for October

Thanks, I had a listen before that even - at CES in Vegas in January, but at the meet, with the new balanced XLR Cable - I decided I had to have it. Have also ordered the XLR Cable which should hopefully be coming next month.

May 11, 2013 at 12:41 PM Post #164 of 618
Nope the amplifier HAS to be ready in time. I can't wait to get the chance to hear something unique . I didn't manage to try out much in April and I have never heard any of the reverd hifiman he series yet. What a unique experience to be able to plug them into your new amp. No question , if you have the talent you MUST find the time to complete your project. Now all I have to do is make enough time in the day to do everything I want. Can we not have longer than 10-4? I'm determined to stop over at the russell this time. :)

Lolz...pityful i dont have the skill to make an amp this special..i only pay for it..and give ideas of howi wanna have it..i know blue circle audio, gilbert himself, is a magician with amps..
it will be based on their blue circle audio NSL amp but less powerfull with 5 watts into 50ohm and modified to only drive headphones instead of speakers and it will include the bc509 dac (with only usb input) in same housing..with a seperated housing for the transformer i understand...and they told me delivery time at this moment is between 30-32 weeks. Its all handmade..so i hope its finished before the meet..if it is..then my 337 will be on sale then.

To give u an idea of what kind of amp it will be, allthough a mini version,.i include a shortcut here..

http://www.theaudiobeat.com/equipment/blue_circle_nsl.htm

Ps..mine will have black front with red cherry knob.
But i will make u a promise..if he does make it to the meet..u will be first one to listen to him.if u want ofcourse.

May 11, 2013 at 3:40 PM Post #165 of 618
Chaps, we will need a few more volunteers who can spare an hour to man the quite listening room - just to sit in there and direct folk. It's unfair to ask one person to do this all day, so your help would be appreciated. Can you reply back here on the thread if you can help out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back