Logitech UE6000
Sep 4, 2014 at 10:28 PM Post #226 of 366
Anyone that owns these have the problem where the cord doesn't go in all the way without lots of force/ twisting? After pushing it in all the way, the left ears audio is slightly quieter than the right sides on mine. How can I fix this?

Sep 5, 2014 at 11:02 AM Post #228 of 366
Anyone that owns these have the problem where the cord doesn't go in all the way without lots of force/ twisting? After pushing it in all the way, the left ears audio is slightly quieter than the right sides on mine. How can I fix this?
your device you are using might have a channel imbalance? Try them with another device and tell me what happens... And what device is it also?

Get another UE6000, yours is broken
not just yet. We need more info before we have an answer.

Sep 12, 2014 at 1:07 PM Post #233 of 366
So I got these for the $39 deal recently, and I've found myself disappointed with them... until I read this thread and got my cable to push in all the way. Now they sound 10 times better. Bless this thread. 

Sep 13, 2014 at 4:48 PM Post #234 of 366
So I got these for the $39 deal recently, and I've found myself disappointed with them... until I read this thread and got my cable to push in all the way. Now they sound 10 times better. Bless this thread. 
lol. Actually, from what was said on this thread, I thought it was going to be harder to push in than it was, but actually its easier to push in than my FiiO E11.

Sep 13, 2014 at 8:50 PM Post #235 of 366
lol. Actually, from what was said on this thread, I thought it was going to be harder to push in than it was, but actually its easier to push in than my FiiO E11.

It took a lot of force for me to get mine in! I was afraid I was gonna break it. 

Sep 13, 2014 at 9:48 PM Post #236 of 366
After two weeks with these at $49, I'm pretty happy. Still comparing them to the $160 M50xBL I picked up as well, though.
Initial impressions: they're wonderfully portable and sound way better than anything in the $50 price range. My HD418's cable is cut, though, so I can't really compare the two unless I recable the HD418.

Nov 3, 2014 at 9:52 PM Post #237 of 366
  hey, got myself a 2nd hand pair of the 6k's but unfortunately the ear buds have a severe bad odour that is killing me.
can the buds somehow come off so i can clean/wash them?
any other alternative methods to rid this swine from them?
bit bummed, was a gamble i guess though.

cheers all

ewww

Nov 3, 2014 at 9:57 PM Post #238 of 366
haha, def ewws.
but.... dabbed some essential oil mix on em and they smell beautiful. i used the Peace and Harmony blend and helps keep me calm whilst working on the last Hobbit film thats due out in a few weeks !!!

Nov 12, 2014 at 7:14 PM Post #240 of 366
i've had mine since january.  still love listening to hip hop/bass heavy music with these paired with my e11.  my daily drivers are ttpod t1e's tho because IEM's are much more portable and easy to deal with.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back