Livewires - California Dreamin'
Feb 22, 2008 at 1:58 AM Post #886 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by FeedMeTrance /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Footsteps and heartbeat are internal noises, you will hear them, along with chewing. Sometimes when you burp you might feel the volume spike up because the ear canals have a spasm or something.

Look forward to your pictures and reviews. Let me know how the fit
smily_headphones1.gif

Also, anyone here using or used LiveWires with iPod touch?

Thanks for answering my questions! , hehe
But are there anyways i can minimize the footstep noise? by placing my cable elsewhere instead of over the ear?
Also, about the fit...i find them...Perfect!!! just that i need some more time to practice putting the IEM in and taking it out~
By the way, i had a "open and closed mouth impression" i opened my mouth for 2 mins then closed my mouth for about 2 minutes...then i did alittle chewing action!

Feb 22, 2008 at 2:01 AM Post #887 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by filipelli /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Tiyako, refer to my above post...I gave you the run down!

I prefer photobucket. Can't really go wrong there. Did they send you the cable too?

Thanks! Filipelli!! i'll read ur instruction and try and get the pictures up asap!
yes they sent the cables with the IEM in the box i sent them with my impressions in.
BUt i'll have ot wait for another week...for the case and the cleaning tool to arrive.
Also, are there any method to clean the IEM? the ouside of it..i meant...like wax do built up after a long use. *should i rub alcohol on it?* or...just water?
biggrin.gif

Feb 22, 2008 at 3:30 AM Post #888 of 3,902
Walk realllllllly slowly :p

This is my 2000th post, thought I'd save it for the LiveWires thread
biggrin.gif

w00t!

I would have cleaned with alcohol as well, but I suggest emailing John Diles, get first hand advice from the god of the LiveWires :p

Feb 22, 2008 at 7:08 AM Post #890 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ant0nik /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Tiyako, you shipped your impressions a day earlier than me, so mine should be here soon too!
smily_headphones1.gif

hehehe~ i'm sure you'll hear your own HeartBeat when it arrives!!
biggrin.gif

Feb 22, 2008 at 7:10 AM Post #891 of 3,902
Well this is my first post and I just want to say that when i first came to the site this was the first thread i read and now after searching and comparing iem's i'm getting the livewires. I'm going from stock apple headphones to livewires. I also plan on making my own mini^3 soon and amp them also. I sent my impressions on tuesday and they were received today. I can't wait until I have them in my hands.

Feb 22, 2008 at 7:19 AM Post #892 of 3,902
Hello Head-Fi!

First of all I'm sorry for my first active appearance here being a desperate cry for help.
Not being a member yet I read every post in this thread right from the beginning and finally decided to order a pair of LIVEWIRES myself in the mid of january.
On the 23rd they got my impressions, the payment was completed on the 26th. Before I paid, every e-mail I send was answered within 24h, after my payment I haven't heard a thing from them. In the past two weeks I sent several e-mails to John's account and via their homepage but neither of them has been replied to.
Since already four weeks have passed and there is no such e-mail excusing for the delay and asking me to be a little more patient, I wonder whether I will ever get my LIVEWIRES.
Being from Germany I don't have the possibility to just call them so I wonder if there is anything else I can do...

Feb 22, 2008 at 7:51 AM Post #893 of 3,902
floshcu, send them an email from a different email account.

Sometimes their systems dnt retreive all mail.

I had the same problem, then emailed from another account, and then got a response.

You will get them, they are a busy, but very trustworthy team!

Feb 22, 2008 at 7:56 AM Post #894 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiyako /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks for answering my questions! , hehe
But are there anyways i can minimize the footstep noise? by placing my cable elsewhere instead of over the ear?

I have the cable hanging down but away from the ear so that no part of the cable touches my ear. The memory wire is brilliant for doing that. Give it a try.

Feb 22, 2008 at 7:59 AM Post #895 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by FeedMeTrance /img/forum/go_quote.gif
floshcu, send them an email from a different email account.

Sometimes their systems don't retreive all mail.

I had the same problem, then emailed from another account, and then got a response.

You will get them, they are a busy, but very trustworthy team!

X2

Feb 22, 2008 at 8:06 AM Post #896 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by floschu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hello Head-Fi!

First of all I'm sorry for my first active appearance here being a desperate cry for help.
Not being a member yet I read every post in this thread right from the beginning and finally decided to order a pair of LIVEWIRES myself in the mid of january.

Hello floschu!

Welcome and congrats!

Don't be sorry for posting here first, we welcome you, and are glad to be of help. This thread has become a mammoth read, so well done!

Waiting for your Livewires without a progress report is hard I know. But be assured your Livewires are being made with care and attention, and will arrive safely to your door.

Feb 22, 2008 at 8:41 AM Post #897 of 3,902
Thanks for your help, guys!
I just wrote an e-mail from my university-account, hoping to get a reply, soon.

EDIT:
Two hours ago Earpeace-Technology called me on my mobile phone (!!!), telling me that my LIVEWIRES have been shipped today via FedEx express so that I will get them on monday.
I'm impressed, don't know what to say...

Feb 22, 2008 at 10:25 PM Post #898 of 3,902
floschu same for me, but I'm in Russia =) Even the dates are pretty similar.. I've managed to call John and he told me that they send my lw to my London address or somewhere else. The tracking number has also been lost.. John promised to send me another pair with fedex so i will get them in 2 weeks. 10 days has passed.. and nothing, no email or anything. But I'm not giving up since there are two owners here already.. I will call John tomorrow as well.

Feb 22, 2008 at 10:51 PM Post #899 of 3,902
I shipped my impressions today (in the dvd dual layer cake box, and a jiffy bag.)

I guess 3 weeks. We will see. I cant wait!

BLUE/RED & Black faceplates. Thought i would go safe and choose something effective, and i have seen. Requeste my connecotrs are black (Although i will probably spray them, depending if it is just a maker like i saw previously.) I also sent an email as i forgot to say on the form i wanted my phone no. rather than serial no.

Can't wait!

Matt

Feb 22, 2008 at 10:55 PM Post #900 of 3,902
^ How long now do you think?

Say under a week to get there, 1 week there, maybe 2, under a week back.

I would like them in 5 weeks latest, as I will be going to our place in france, which is where i had my audio epiphany, "CX300's are too bloated in the bass sector!" so i will be, again, doing tons of listening, earphones wired down my back all day! So i will be able to really channel into music without a tv in this 300yr old place.

Cant wait to rediscover my music!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back