Livewires - California Dreamin'
Feb 23, 2008 at 7:35 AM Post #901 of 3,902
Hello all! i've taken some picture with my girlfriend's Camera!
The Fit for me seems perfect! and i'll be testing it out with daily attivities and see how it reacts to it...if the Fit is really "PERFECT". But i'm having trouble taking my LEFT one out ~ hehehe i've tried Kosmic's way...it only work for my right ear! hahaha
tongue.gif

Here is the Pictures:
smily_headphones1.gif

IMG_0127EDIT.jpg

IMG_0130edit.jpg

IMG_0129EDIT.jpg

My Right Ear with LiveWires in it:
IMG_0132.jpg

My Left Ear with LiveWires in it:
IMG_0134.jpg

I hope you all enjoy my pictures!

Feb 23, 2008 at 7:43 AM Post #902 of 3,902
Your Pics look very cool Tiyako. Now, do your Livewires sound as good as they look?
cool.gif

Feb 23, 2008 at 8:05 AM Post #904 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kosmic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Your Pics look very cool Tiyako. Now, do your Livewires sound as good as they look?
cool.gif

it osunds good so far...but i do hear alittle hiss if i'm notplaying music..i wonder if the 50ohm resistor will make things better! hehehe
and i wonder how to "burn in" my Livewires...and what are the procedures...?
biggrin.gif

Feb 23, 2008 at 8:22 AM Post #906 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiyako /img/forum/go_quote.gif
it osunds good so far...but i do hear alittle hiss if i'm notplaying music..i wonder if the 50ohm resistor will make things better! hehehe
and i wonder how to "burn in" my Livewires...and what are the procedures...?
biggrin.gif

Burn in

Feb 23, 2008 at 9:42 AM Post #907 of 3,902
oh boy... how much extra is it to get 2 different colors for each of shells? it didn't state it on order form...
I'm getting my impressions taken as soon as my papers are done and exams over...

Any idea of good audiologist in Vancouver BC? ( I don't even know if anyone in my city has a pair)

Feb 23, 2008 at 10:20 AM Post #909 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by chowk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't believe it costs extra to get different colors for each shell.

That's great!!
biggrin.gif
less money to spend!
Anyone tried them with 50ohm resistors?

Feb 23, 2008 at 10:46 AM Post #910 of 3,902
I asked John how the resistors change the sound and here's what I got:

"The 50 ohm connector puts almost a film over the sound and I do not recommend usage until you feel that there is a problem with our standard design."

Feb 23, 2008 at 11:55 AM Post #911 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rednamalas1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
oh boy... how much extra is it to get 2 different colors for each of shells? it didn't state it on order form...
I'm getting my impressions taken as soon as my papers are done and exams over...

Any idea of good audiologist in Vancouver BC? ( I don't even know if anyone in my city has a pair)

i live there! hhahahaa
there's an audiologist beside Metrotown....hehe , she did my impression.
biggrin.gif

Feb 23, 2008 at 1:54 PM Post #913 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiyako /img/forum/go_quote.gif

(snip)

I hope you all enjoy my pictures!

Yes, the pictures were great - thanks. I liked the clear with black - great combo!

Feb 23, 2008 at 3:37 PM Post #914 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by FrederikS|TPU /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What is the best impression method? mouth closed, jaw open mouth closed, mouth fully open. I am getting my impressions next week so I would like to know what method that is the most accurate.

Well i showed my audiologist the method needed on the bottom of the form. She did 2 sets, open and closed, although i think you just need to open and close your mouth during the impression. I have email John and told him about the two sets, ill se what he says and let you know. My audiologist did both sets for the cost of one
biggrin.gif
(£20 = $40)

Matt

Feb 23, 2008 at 3:47 PM Post #915 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rednamalas1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

NO EXTRA COST for two colored shells! Great pics tiyako!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back