1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

List European custom iem manufacturers

1. Anouk Contributor
    Hi, I am looking into custom iems but would prefer to order from within eu. The only two european custom iem manufacturers I know are acs and earsonics. Internationally based iem manufacturers with dealers in eu would be fine too. I know ultimate ears has dealers, even for their custom products all over the world. Greetings, Anouk,

2. gorman
    Apart from ACS and Earsonics there is Compact Monitors.

I recently went through the process of buying something to substitute my (lost) UE-10 Pro. I ended up with ACS T1s (still in production).

3. Hyl
    variphone is a westone dealer for the Netherlands and belgium, so you can get the es5 or es3x from them.

4. Anouk Contributor
    Hey, Thanks for the info! I am also still thinking about jhaudio but I think in the end that would be more expensive then either earsonics or acs and more hassle to boot. I wonder if acs has any demo models or universals that might give me an inkling of what the t1 sounds like. I now have the earsonics sm3 and at least this will give me some idea of what their customs will be like. Although i did not particularly like the westone 3 while I had it I will get in contact with the nl westone dealer you mentioned to see what prices are on these customs.

5. Anouk Contributor
    Hi Joe, Thanks! Should add these to the main list by Stef. Greetings, Anouk,