List European custom iem manufacturers
Jan 25, 2011 at 3:19 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Anouk

Headphoneus Supremus
Hi, I am looking into custom iems but would prefer to order from within eu. The only two european custom iem manufacturers I know are acs and earsonics. Internationally based iem manufacturers with dealers in eu would be fine too. I know ultimate ears has dealers, even for their custom products all over the world. Greetings, Anouk,

Jan 25, 2011 at 5:17 AM Post #3 of 7
Apart from ACS and Earsonics there is Compact Monitors.

I recently went through the process of buying something to substitute my (lost) UE-10 Pro. I ended up with ACS T1s (still in production).

Jan 25, 2011 at 6:25 AM Post #4 of 7
variphone is a westone dealer for the Netherlands and belgium, so you can get the es5 or es3x from them.

Jan 26, 2011 at 12:09 AM Post #5 of 7
Hey, Thanks for the info! I am also still thinking about jhaudio but I think in the end that would be more expensive then either earsonics or acs and more hassle to boot. I wonder if acs has any demo models or universals that might give me an inkling of what the t1 sounds like. I now have the earsonics sm3 and at least this will give me some idea of what their customs will be like. Although i did not particularly like the westone 3 while I had it I will get in contact with the nl westone dealer you mentioned to see what prices are on these customs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back