Lilith Audio Player
Feb 17, 2010 at 7:39 PM Post #136 of 505
Quote:

Originally Posted by leeperry /img/forum/go_quote.gif
DS can be made bit-perfect on XP if all the sliders are set to the max apparently, but it would appear to be impossible on Vista/7: Homebrew CMI 8738 drivers - Hydrogenaudio Forums

Dogbert is not exactly a clown when it comes to windows audio, as he happens to be a highly skilled drivers engineer.

well, Reclock allows you to watch movies in KS/WASAPI exclusive...that's good stuff
smily_headphones1.gif

..you sure about that?
Is this what your basing you assumption on:

"the underlying reason for this is that the kernel mixer of vista isn't bitperfect anymore unlike its predecessors from XP and 2000. In vista either kernel streaming (non-WaveRT version) or wasapi (both WaveRT/non-WaveRT versions) is thus required to get bitperfect PCM sound and thus supported."

Do I need to point out what is wrong with that statment?

Mar 13, 2010 at 6:10 PM Post #147 of 505
Hi, I just stumbled on this thread and started with the first version of iLilith this morning (v0.9.0...?) and was able to get the menu in english (right click on the GUI - sorry I'm not as computer-literate as you folks), but as I found later versions, and finally uLilith in your post above, I've been unable to get English. Please can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Mar 13, 2010 at 6:34 PM Post #148 of 505
mine is in english...do you have this file? \ulilith\Common\Resource0x0409.dll

that's the english resource file...you could also try deleting Resource0x0411.dll(the Japanese res file) and/or rename Resource0x0409.dll to Resource0x0411.dll but that really shouldn't be needed AFAIK.

Mar 13, 2010 at 6:41 PM Post #149 of 505
I only have Resource0x0411.dll - can't see the 0x0409.dll anywhere.

What do you suggest?

Thanks for the help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back