Lightning Cables - Official and Custom (welcomed).

First

Back
4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Page 14 of 14
  1. LCMusicLover
    I'm looking for a short (as short as possible) lightning to USB-C interconnect.  1 meter is the shortest I can find.  I know I could go shorter w/ Lightning to USB-A and an adapter, but would rather have the correct cable.

Anyone?

2. upsguys88
    Can I buy these separate from the REI?

3. ExpatinJapan
    You would have to contact the company.

4. upsguys88

5. shyamwanne
    Yes, I have tried every USB A to lightning cable I could find with my Oppo HA-2SE, and have found this cable to make an absolutely huge change in sound quality. The VentureCraft so far is the clear winner in both resolution and imaging. By comparison the Furutech sounds muddy and I simply can't hear details that are present with the venturecraft.

If anyone else out there has the Oppo, I can say the very worst of any cable I have tried is the Oppo cable. The Oppo itself is my very favorite amp/dac. I was recently in Japan and got to try just about all of them on the market. The Oppo with the Venturecraft combination was my favorite. That said, just throw away the cables Oppo supplies. Even a stock apple USB to lightning cable sounds better than the Oppo cable.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2017
  6. DJtheAudiophile
    Can anyone suggest which one is better is the better sounding cable? VentureCraft 7N class Lightning-USB Cable or Moon Audio Silver Dragon Lightning cable?

First

Back
4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Page 14 of 14