Light Harmonic GEEK
Aug 22, 2014 at 7:14 PM Post #1,099 of 1,658

i could care less about the color. that's not the issue. the issue is why, when people are ordering other colors, are they not being told that black is the only color available? why does it take opening multiple tickets for information to flow to the customer? when it was known that only black was going to be available, why weren't all the backers of the 720 told about it? THAT's the issue. i could care less whether they had pink or green or whatever color. it's the lack of communication that's quite frankly, terrible.

Agreed. Who wants to hear excuses about the color when they don't even bother to send a message about it in the first place? It's still amateur hour over at LH imo. They need to hire a professional in this field to fix their dated and unsatisfactory fulfillment process. They need to read Jason Stoddard's posts about what he learned while building and running Schiit - they seem to be making the some of the same mistakes he did and it's unnecessary.

Aug 22, 2014 at 10:44 PM Post #1,102 of 1,658
Same here, GO 1K, hardly use it, waiting for the firmware upgrade...

Aug 22, 2014 at 10:56 PM Post #1,104 of 1,658
I just don't touch those buttons. Period. 

Enjoying it since.

It seems they have decided this color scheme:

GO450 - Silver
GO720 - Black
GO1000 - Red
GO100 - Blue

Aug 22, 2014 at 10:56 PM Post #1,105 of 1,658
Same, though it is the DX90, with or without ALO National...

Aug 22, 2014 at 11:04 PM Post #1,107 of 1,658
Nice! Hoping to eleminate a dap/amp combi with the Wave.

Aug 23, 2014 at 1:57 AM Post #1,108 of 1,658
Hey guys Larry posted on geek force that the new beta firmware for the geek out is done with internal testing and is being sent to some non internal beta testers this weekend.  This is great news, the volume control issue was getting them some negative PR.  That and some random units having a high noise floor were the two most common complaints I saw on forums.

"Finalizing the beta firmware now. Will send out for 7 beta testers during the weekend.

Larry"

Aug 23, 2014 at 2:48 AM Post #1,110 of 1,658
I've been using the GO on and off since I got it. Mostly because its just so small that I always have it in my bag

That's not to say I would mind a firmware update to address it's current minor(imo) flaws

Users who are viewing this thread

Back