Light Harmonic Geek Wave
Sep 12, 2020 at 10:04 AM Post #5,746 of 5,933
I wonder what my $2300 would be worth now if instead I had invested that in [Apple or Tesla or "pick any hot stock you want"] six years ago....

Sep 12, 2020 at 11:23 AM Post #5,747 of 5,933
I wonder what my $2300 would be worth now if instead I had invested that in [Apple or Tesla or "pick any hot stock you want"] six years ago....
This makes even my cold, dead heart hurt. So glad the me of 6+ years ago, the me who was so much more impulsive and uncaring of where I threw my money when it came to this hobby, avoided this. I am actually shocked I avoided this.

Sep 12, 2020 at 6:53 PM Post #5,748 of 5,933
Great news from LH Labs yesterday: Larry and his team of dedicated audioscientists are getting closer to inventing the DAP....I would guess that based on their recent update, they will complete the project about the time we put a human on Mars! This is an unbelievable achievement!!
I'll be betting on Elon Musk!!! When does the wagering open in Vegas?

Sep 23, 2020 at 2:19 PM Post #5,749 of 5,933
New "Update"

Wave 9.23.20 Update
Dear Customers,
Our new Wave boards have arrived to the software office for UI enhancement ahead of our previously anticipated schedule. The software engineers will test the PCBs to make sure the specifications are met and begin work on UI enhancement processes. We will update IGG customers as information allows.
- Yours truly, LH Labs team

We have Raw boards again, how long until they are stuffed, software loaded and a new list of changes will be made?

Attachments

• wave.jpg
    wave.jpg
    249.9 KB · Views: 0
Sep 25, 2020 at 8:26 AM Post #5,753 of 5,933
Groundhog Day was a great movie.

Sep 25, 2020 at 1:29 PM Post #5,754 of 5,933
Nov 2, 2020 at 8:10 PM Post #5,758 of 5,933
So, I got the following email and am trying to figure out if I should go for the offer or hold off. What are others planning to do?

Wave Exchange Program 10.30.2020

Hello all,
We are fully aware of the long delays in the Wave campaign design process and full production delivery. LH Labs have been working hard for a solution.
We are opening up an Exchange program for those who are tired of waiting for the Wave to ship and who have moved on to other gear. We will be offering to exchange your LH Labs Wave for high-end Light Harmonic earphones. These will consist of the Stella ($1,299.00 MSRP) and Mera ($299.99 MSRP) earphones, both of which have received very positive reviews from the listening community. The similar Pulse/Analog Exchange programs helped to resolve some of the few remaining deliveries for those campaigns.

The specs and details of each earphone are listed below in the links:
Stella
Mera

To participate in the exchange program, simply email cs@lightharmonic.com with the following information:
Title/Subject of Ticket: LH Labs Wave Exchange
-your full name
-full address(es) [billing/shipping] (Updated and valid)
-phone number
-email address [used for campaign]
-total amount spent on the campaign (attached the Paypal receipt if available)
-verify the shipping address we need to use.
- STELLA or MERA exchange [quantity and color you pick]

We will be giving backers a special 30% off the MSRP towards store credit. For example:

Amount Spent by Backer: $2,000
Stella MSRP: $1,299.99
Backer takes Stella: Only 900 in credit was spent, leaving $1,100 in credit

Mera credit will be $210. Example:

Amount Spent by Backer: $500
Mera MSRP: $299.99
Backer takes Mera: Only $210 in credit was spent, leaving $290 in credit

Color inventory on Mera [Scarlet and Black] may vary; please indicate your color choice and we will make every attempt to send you that color. Stella is blue.

If we need other information or documents, we definitely will let you know.

Thanks for your long term support of this campaign.

LH Labs Team

Nov 2, 2020 at 8:35 PM Post #5,759 of 5,933
So, I got the following email and am trying to figure out if I should go for the offer or hold off. What are others planning to do?

Wave Exchange Program 10.30.2020

Hello all,
We are fully aware of the long delays in the Wave campaign design process and full production delivery. LH Labs have been working hard for a solution.
We are opening up an Exchange program for those who are tired of waiting for the Wave to ship and who have moved on to other gear. We will be offering to exchange your LH Labs Wave for high-end Light Harmonic earphones. These will consist of the Stella ($1,299.00 MSRP) and Mera ($299.99 MSRP) earphones, both of which have received very positive reviews from the listening community. The similar Pulse/Analog Exchange programs helped to resolve some of the few remaining deliveries for those campaigns.

The specs and details of each earphone are listed below in the links:
Stella
Mera

To participate in the exchange program, simply email cs@lightharmonic.com with the following information:
Title/Subject of Ticket: LH Labs Wave Exchange
-your full name
-full address(es) [billing/shipping] (Updated and valid)
-phone number
-email address [used for campaign]
-total amount spent on the campaign (attached the Paypal receipt if available)
-verify the shipping address we need to use.
- STELLA or MERA exchange [quantity and color you pick]

We will be giving backers a special 30% off the MSRP towards store credit. For example:

Amount Spent by Backer: $2,000
Stella MSRP: $1,299.99
Backer takes Stella: Only 900 in credit was spent, leaving $1,100 in credit

Mera credit will be $210. Example:

Amount Spent by Backer: $500
Mera MSRP: $299.99
Backer takes Mera: Only $210 in credit was spent, leaving $290 in credit

Color inventory on Mera [Scarlet and Black] may vary; please indicate your color choice and we will make every attempt to send you that color. Stella is blue.

If we need other information or documents, we definitely will let you know.

Thanks for your long term support of this campaign.

LH Labs Team
Exchange, the source owners claim the software sucks, even hardware is here, not so usable, MQA firmware never deliver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back