Light Harmonic Geek Wave
Jul 23, 2019 at 3:59 PM Post #5,387 of 5,933
Please ask Larry to let us know how he spent our 6 million dollars.

I will be satisfied even if he writes a few rough numbers on a napkin, and you pass on the image to us (I am not joking).

This!!!!

And why we are on the topic of "demands" I demand my money back! I demand that Larry be accountable to the millions lost...there are many demands...let's have other backers chime in on their demands from Larry and this gong show...after all, you asked for them!

Jul 23, 2019 at 4:08 PM Post #5,388 of 5,933
I'd like ALL of my money back in a refund, for all the products I perked for, too and it's a substantial amount.

Last edited:
Jul 23, 2019 at 4:12 PM Post #5,389 of 5,933
I won’t be satisfied until I receive the Wave I perked up for, a full refund, or the LH Stella IEM as consolation.

Assuming Larry isn’t feeding us BS about the software issues, one could have literally gone to programming school and be on the verge of graduation now since the software issues were first brought up as an excuse for this dumpster fire of a campaign.

Jul 23, 2019 at 4:14 PM Post #5,390 of 5,933
@stuck limo

Patronising backers by proffering condescending replies to folks that’ve sunk their hard earned cash into the LH Labs crowdfunding fiasco demeans both your credibility and that of your employer. To recap, LH Labs offered WAVE backers a state of the art DAP, conferred with the latest chips, memory, connectivity, battery capacity and firmware. Yet despite years (YES YEARS) passing, Larry Ho has delivered ABSOLUTELY NOTHING tangible or verifiable that indicates that backers will EVER receive a functioning DAP from your boss. Ordinarily I’m a patient guy, but constantly backing your employer when he’s clearly and undeniably STOLEN WAVE backers monies is unconscionable in my book.

Please, PLEASE prove me wrong by posting independently verifiable proof that the WAVE DAP is moving forward.

You may wish to look into the idea of business travel, when an occupant of one country works for a company and has to fly to another country for work related purposes. Such a thing does exist, and I would direct you to your supervisor at your company for such opportunities or to watch Up in the Air, a movie with George Clooney, who resides in the US with a house or apartment and travels for work via airplane and stays in hotels. Larry does reside in the US and travels regularly for business across the seas. I am unsure where the confusion lies. You get mad if he lives in the US and you get mad if he stays or lives in Asia and are unfamiliar with the concept of international business travel. I am unsure what you want in regards to his residency or travel arrangements. Please let me know so i can pass your demands amd thoughts to him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 23, 2019 at 4:21 PM Post #5,391 of 5,933
I won’t be satisfied until I receive the Wave I perked up for, a full refund, or the LH Stella IEM as consolation.

Assuming Larry isn’t feeding us BS about the software issues, one could have literally gone to programming school and be on the verge of graduation now since the software issues were first brought up as an excuse for this dumpster fire of a campaign.

There have been too many issues: too many perk issues, battery issues, software issues, bluetooth issues, case issues, vendor/production issues, staff issues, and not enough money issues.

You're right...it is a total dumpster fire!

Last edited:
Jul 23, 2019 at 8:06 PM Post #5,395 of 5,933

Many people have gone to and graduated from programming school in the time it has taken for this campaign. At 5 years we are looking at the second graduating class at a 4 year college!

Count me in for a refund. They are not even listing for the Wave 64 that I perked for, plus I got scammed into upgrading from a Wave 32.

Jul 23, 2019 at 11:09 PM Post #5,396 of 5,933
Hoo Boy... To all outsiders this must appear comical, but to all us backers this is getting more and more painful... For years we've been told that NO REFUNDS would be considered/offered, and earlier this year, stuck limo 'fessed up and told us that LH Labs is broke.., Now, stuck limo is talking about passing REFUND requests to "the office for review". Unless Larry and Light Harmonic have the funds for real and lot and lots of refunds, stuck limo may may just opened a huge can of worms... Stuck limo, what do you think will happen when "the office" comes back and says "No Refunds"? And if Bill2112 receives a refund, then are you prepared to refund everyone else that wants one? You weren't before... Need I say more?

Jul 23, 2019 at 11:15 PM Post #5,397 of 5,933
Hoo Boy... To all outsiders this must appear comical, but to all us backers this is getting more and more painful... For years we've been told that NO REFUNDS would be considered/offered, and earlier this year, stuck limo 'fessed up and told us that LH Labs is broke.., Now, stuck limo is talking about passing REFUND requests to "the office for review". Unless Larry and Light Harmonic have the funds for real and lot and lots of refunds, stuck limo may may just opened a huge can of worms... Stuck limo, what do you think will happen when "the office" comes back and says "No Refunds"? And if Bill2112 receives a refund, then are you prepared to refund everyone else that wants one? You weren't before... Need I say more?

We've only been told LHL is broke...we have never been given one iota of information as to where the money went...if anywhere. Who knows, maybe most of it is in a trust somewhere...I doubt it. Or maybe the so-called Asian investor wants us out and is willing to pay. This is the fundamental problem of crowd funding...and why it needs to be totally regulated. Backers need to know where the money goes. If not, then crowd funding needs to end. There is no transparency.

Jul 23, 2019 at 11:15 PM Post #5,398 of 5,933

Same story applies: at this point, no refunds are available. Bill (and others) have requested/demanded refunds, even so far as to take legal action to get said refunds. I have passed the refund requests to the office as a courtesy at this point. LH is aware of the requests, and as far as I am aware, no refunds are available or will be available in the future. However, IF somehow refunds DO get available, those requests are noted for those who asked for them. In a perfect world, they would be refunded in full as shown on the PayPal receipts. HOWEVER, as I previously explicitly stated, IF there are mitigating circumstances regarding the refunds, they may or may not be refunded in full.

To be clear: I personally have no issue with people being refunded and have discussed and encouraged it with LH. But that's not my call to make - that's between LH and their finances.

Last edited:
Jul 23, 2019 at 11:19 PM Post #5,400 of 5,933
Same story applies: at this point, no refunds are available. Bill (and others) have requested/demanded refunds, even so far as to take legal action to get said refunds. I have passed the refund requests to the office as a courtesy at this point. LH is aware of the requests, and as far as I am aware, no refunds are available or will be available in the future. However, IF somehow refunds DO get available, those requests are noted for those who asked for them. In a perfect world, they would be refunded in full as shown on the PayPal receipts. HOWEVER, as I previously explicitly stated, IF there are mitigating circumstances regarding the refunds, they may or may not be refunded in full.

The only mitigating circumstance would be funding. Why don't you survey backers to see who wants out and what it would cost? Without that you can't really know. Unless you figure everyone wants out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back