1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Light Harmonic Geek Wave

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by vincent215, Apr 9, 2014.
First

Back
349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358
360 361 362 363 364 365
Next

Last
  1. Sonic Defender Contributor
    Sometimes the risks play out to be true, and all but the most deliriously optimistic must by this point accept that their money is gone. Very sad, but it is also part of the risk/reward aspect of participating in crowd funding initiatives. This is standard practice for wealthy or aspiring to become wealthy people, never risk your own money, you risk other people's money instead. The risk is your reputation, but tragically it is easy enough for the less ethical to rehabilitate their reputation and move on. It is a big world and often memories are short.

rcoleman1 likes this.
  2. bernardperu
    Larry took USD$6 million from us. That money is not gone. The money is sitting in Larry's bank accounts. Larry is using that money to launch Hi-End audio products in Asia (or where else does that money come from?).

He is launching very expensive IEMs so he can sell cheaper ones later on (just like his original plan with us. Sell 50K Dacs so he has the reputation to sell 1K audio products on Indiegogo).

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2019
    Deftone, Zojokkeli and spyder1 like this.
  3. bernardperu
    Money is not gone. It is just not coming back to us. But the money is alive. LH is still alive and kicking (in China). Our money was used to finance Larry's new products in China.

Larry did not blow our USD$6 million, he reinvested a portion of it, and a large portion of it is still in his possession. He just does not want to give it back.

spyder1 and judmarc like this.
  4. spyder1
    If $3 million of the $6 million was invested during the past 5 years, Larry could have easily doubled the $3 million dollars. I agree w/ bernardperu, Larry sits on a Mountain of cash!

5. Sonic Defender Contributor
    I mean that it is gone if you have no legal recourse to force him to reimburse you, and in a bankruptcy only secured creditors matter so sadly for all intent and purpose people have most likely (but not for certain) lost their money.

6. silverfishla
    Larry is driving a nice car and lives in a nice house, thanks to the investors. He ripped you guys off. Period. He used crowdfunding to do it, and they let him. Shameful.
    To think he has spent anywhere close to 6 million dollars on research and development, is naive. He hasn’t spent any of it for those purposes. He’s a fraud.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
  7. stuck limo
    I'm on vacation and went to The AV Boutique in Vegas (fantastic experience, check this place out!) to listen to headphones. There hasn't been any LH news that has been given to me. I asked for another update on Wave/Vi DAC/Pulse/Source and when I get one, it will be posted.

8. germay0653

I'm amazed there's even enough money being made or in the coffers to even pay you!

9. Bill2112
    Lol...at least you are honest...you don't know what's going on either. Where is Larry living these days? Does he ever talk to IGG? I'm still hoping for a refund...there won't be a wave that's for sure.

10. stuck limo
    His regular house in the United States.

11. Bill2112
    Fabulous news!! And what is he doing for all of his loyal backers?

12. Sonic Defender Contributor
    Refund never going to happen under any circumstances. Sadly not a chance. Sorry to say that to a fellow Rush fan.

514077 likes this.
  13. bernardperu
    Guys, refunds could happen. Reality is: "Larry does not want to refund." However, I am sure Larry could refund because he is sitting on a big pile of our cash.

spyder1 likes this.
  14. stuck limo
    You may wish to look into the idea of business travel, when an occupant of one country works for a company and has to fly to another country for work related purposes. Such a thing does exist, and I would direct you to your supervisor at your company for such opportunities or to watch Up in the Air, a movie with George Clooney, who resides in the US with a house or apartment and travels for work via airplane and stays in hotels. Larry does reside in the US and travels regularly for business across the seas. I am unsure where the confusion lies. You get mad if he lives in the US and you get mad if he stays or lives in Asia and are unfamiliar with the concept of international business travel. I am unsure what you want in regards to his residency or travel arrangements. Please let me know so i can pass your demands and thoughts to him.

15. Bill2112
    Well..
    Larry keeps travelling without getting anything meaningful done with these IGG campaigns. With multi-millions raised, and nothing to show for it, people are angry he's travelling and spending money and we don't know what he's up to (or where he's getting it from!). You do realize it's been a half decade right? You do realize millions are supposedly gone (or are they?). I'll ask again for my refund because I know there won't be a wave.

What is Larry doing now? Do you even know? Did you ever get to meet him (remember the plane ticket fiasco?)

Please provide info as to what Larry is doing while he is engaging in the "concept of international business travel."

Last edited: Jul 23, 2019
First

Back
349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358
360 361 362 363 364 365
Next

Last