Light Harmonic Geek Wave
Jun 21, 2019 at 2:24 PM Post #5,356 of 5,933
Any approximate dates when the Wave 64 will be delivered? Can LH Labs commit to delivering at least 30% of them before 2020?

As has been mentioned before, LHL will only deliver when Light Harmonic has funds available. LHL is out of business and has no money...this is true for all LHL IGG campaigns. Any deliveries will be on a piecemeal basis. It could be years still. I'd much prefer a refund than waiting a ridiculous time frame for an out of date product.

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2019 at 2:29 PM Post #5,358 of 5,933
I can think of 2112 reasons why this campaign is a total disaster... :)
Hopefully this doesn't result in another Bastille Day :)

Jul 15, 2019 at 7:52 AM Post #5,361 of 5,933
Just got back from a family holiday...wow. No news....just I should retract the wow, I was never really expecting any sort of update. Hey LHL, how is the SD card reader coming along? How's the Asian investor? I'm going to reiterate in case you have forgotten...I want my money back from this fiasco. You know you can't deliver.

Jul 15, 2019 at 6:31 PM Post #5,363 of 5,933
I think Larry and his gang have gone on permanent vacation... Even Stuck limo seems to be MIA...

I could see Jarek being on a vacation....but the reality is that they have been stringing along on a shoestring budget. In the long run this is not viable...and they know it. The quieter it gets around her and other places the better it is for LHL. The hope, I suspect, is that backers will simply forget about it and LHL will just be a bad memory for everyone.

Jul 15, 2019 at 6:35 PM Post #5,364 of 5,933
Well they seem to be raking in quite the haul from Mera sales... not that they seem to have any interest in producing these lol

Stuck Limo seems to be active on reddit still, so not quite MIA

Jul 15, 2019 at 6:43 PM Post #5,366 of 5,933
He has the same username there - saw him post on a Solaris thread there yesterday?

Jul 15, 2019 at 7:42 PM Post #5,368 of 5,933
Some DD iem. No idea where it’d fall under.

Jul 22, 2019 at 11:09 AM Post #5,370 of 5,933
If Larry Ho weren't such a defiled character by his own actions, he would be the modern example of the tragic figure... Over 5 yrs ago, he had the trust of thousands of us who believed he could produce high quality audio gear... Now, he's nothing more than a sad, sad man who is trying to pander overly expensive IEM's to an Asian market... His market in the West is all but gone... Just ask stuck limo... What I don't understand is how hundreds and hundreds of DAPs are being produced by a multitude of Asian companies at all different price ranges and Larry keeps claiming he can't get the job done with the Wave... He's supposedly had several different work crews trying to figure out how to work out all the bugs... What a joke! I don't think Larry ever really planned to complete the Geek Wave. It wouldn't matter if his Light Harmonic company made millions off his "niche" IEMs at this point, the Wave is dead as far as he's concerned. Tragic figure? Hardly....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back