Light Harmonic Geek Wave
Jun 21, 2019 at 6:54 AM Post #5,343 of 5,933
LH Labs does not intend to make money with a 6k IEM. They are doing in Asia exactly what they did in the USA. They are building something very expensive in order to market themselves (remember their 50K Dacs?). Their real intention is to sell something much cheaper than the Oscars to an Asian market who is totally unaware of what happened in the USA. Same guy, same strategy.

Actually, I think Light Harmonic wants to make sales of these and similarly overpriced items in markets that are not aware of the LHL gong show. This is another get rich quick scheme to raise money to help pay off IGG sales.

There are people here waiting to purchase similarly priced IEMs (Erlkonig, King Arthur, etc.) - All it takes is one fool enamored by “TWENTY ONE BALANCED ARMATURES” to make this worth it for LH.

Jun 21, 2019 at 12:22 PM Post #5,347 of 5,933
@judmarc Wave 64 is still being produced. Also: Wifi will only exist with the Android OS that is coming later.

It wasn't me who asked, but on behalf of Beefalo (IIRC), thanks.

Jun 21, 2019 at 12:37 PM Post #5,350 of 5,933
Jarek, the Geek Wave raised 1.7 million dollars on Indiegogo. LH received the full amount except for the IGG % (which I think is 9%).

LH Labs has delivered ZERO Waves after 5 years.

The owner of LH Labs has moved his business interests to Asia. Larry Ho is developing and launching products in Asia.

My question is: What % of the 1.7 million dollars has been invested in Larry's Asian business ventures?

You could have the answer in less than a minute if you ask Larry.

Thanks!

Jun 21, 2019 at 12:39 PM Post #5,351 of 5,933

Attachments

• Geek Wave Final Specs .pdf
    47.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Jun 21, 2019 at 12:41 PM Post #5,352 of 5,933
Can LH Labs commit to delivering at least 30% of them before 2020?

If 30% equals 0 then sure otherwise that's a big fat NO. Again there are STILL people waiting for Pulses who backed the FIRST campaign. They are stuck in limbo cause they can't commit to delivering even ONE of them. So no there's no date nor will there be be one for when you'll get your Wave.

30% by 2025 is more likely, then again if the last 5 years are anything to go by it'll be 1% by 2025

Jun 21, 2019 at 2:02 PM Post #5,353 of 5,933
I am not sure of course, but after 5 years I would have to really think the sound that you should imagine hearing is the sound of a toilet flushing which is metaphorically where I think backers funds may have gone. I hope that I'm wrong, but seriously after this amount of time what on earth could anybody believe. In 5 years in China they could literally build a small city with the needed infrastructure. Very sad, and I must count myself as lucky as I was quite close 5 years ago to being a backer. I hope that it works out for everybody involved and I also feel sorry for those at LH who have no control over the situation and did nothing to trigger this.

Jun 21, 2019 at 2:22 PM Post #5,355 of 5,933

Users who are viewing this thread

Back