Light Harmonic Geek Wave
Feb 6, 2019 at 3:51 PM Post #5,041 of 5,933
Alright, understandable, so was the indiegogo pledge too low? What would you have needed to fully fullfill? 10% extra? 20%? 50%? 100%?

Last edited:
Feb 6, 2019 at 3:51 PM Post #5,042 of 5,933
LH Labs has always claimed they intend on delivering products as the funds allow.

Claims amounting to nothing, despite $6 million in IGG raised funds.

Did LH Labs state in the campaigns that there were serious and real challenges to overcome and that the whole thing was very risky? No quite the opposite, we were told Pulse was already "done", Vi DAC was also more or less "Done" as it was just a small variation on the Pulse circuit, and Wave was shown as to appear to be a working prototype, in a case.

Surely at that level of stated project readiness, $6 million is enough to finish the process and ship something, right?

Or does "as the funds allow" mean something entirely different? Maybe something like "the remaining funds after most of the money went directly into Larry and Gavin's pockets or purchased Teslas or rented big new fancy office space and hired 20 employees so as to look "real" to other interested investors that can be added to the Ponzi scheme, instead of used on actually finalizing designs, so much as actually producing and shipping anything previously promised.

LH Labs' word is good for nothing at this point. So many lies told. Any claims of intent to deliver product are thus taken at their face value, worthless.

Feb 6, 2019 at 4:04 PM Post #5,043 of 5,933
Claims amounting to nothing, despite $6 million in IGG raised funds.

Did LH Labs state in the campaigns that there were serious and real challenges to overcome and that the whole thing was very risky? No quite the opposite, we were told Pulse was already "done", Vi DAC was also more or less "Done" as it was just a small variation on the Pulse circuit, and Wave was shown as to appear to be a working prototype, in a case.

Surely at that level of stated project readiness, $6 million is enough to finish the process and ship something, right?

Or does "as the funds allow" mean something entirely different? Maybe something like "the remaining funds after most of the money went directly into Larry and Gavin's pockets or purchased Teslas or rented big new fancy office space and hired 20 employees so as to look "real" to other interested investors that can be added to the Ponzi scheme, instead of used on actually finalizing designs, so much as actually producing and shipping anything previously promised.

LH Labs' word is good for nothing at this point. So many lies told. Any claims of intent to deliver product are thus taken at their face value, worthless.

I think we can all agree the campaigns were a disaster, totally mismanaged, and important information not provided, and that everyone has a very real right to feel pissed off and even ripped off. But I don't believe that doesn't mean there is no intent to deliver all the campaign merchandise, at least based on my in-depth conversations with everyone involved who works there.

Last edited:
Feb 6, 2019 at 4:17 PM Post #5,044 of 5,933
I think we can all agree the campaigns were a disaster, totally mismanaged, and important information not provided, and that everyone has a very real right to feel pissed off and even ripped off. But I don't believe that doesn't mean there is no intent to deliver all the campaign merchandise, at least based on my in-depth conversations with everyone involved who works there.

So let me understand this,
you (with our help) spent several months getting the orders into market place and correct - which was probably several hundred hours worth of work
and somebody didn't pay the big commerce bill (about $80 per month) and we lost all the order data again?

nobody took a copy of all the data? Does Larry knows what he has to build?

Feb 6, 2019 at 4:24 PM Post #5,045 of 5,933
So let me understand this,
you (with our help) spent several months getting the orders into market place and correct - which was probably several hundred hours worth of work
and somebody didn't pay the big commerce bill (about $80 per month) and we lost all the order data again?

nobody took a copy of all the data? Does Larry knows what he has to build?

No. That's not what happened at all.

The marketplace is currently on "Hold" status, which runs us about $15 a month vs the $80 to run a fully functioning store front that we don't need to use. The only thing we need is the backend (to manage the orders). We don't need the front that allows purchases. The orders are still in there, able to be managed and accessed by us. The customers can't access it though, which is why I said if any questions exist, let us/me know and we can manually go in and send invoices and correct anything that needs to be fixed.

Last edited:
Feb 6, 2019 at 4:49 PM Post #5,046 of 5,933
The marketplace is currently on "Hold" status, which runs us about $15 a month vs the $80 to run a fully functioning store front that we don't need to use. The only thing we need is the backend (to manage the orders). We don't need the front that allows purchases. The orders are still in there, able to be managed and accessed by us. The customers can't access it though, which is why I said if any questions exist, let us/me know and we can manually go in and send invoices and correct anything that needs to be fixed.

It looks like Light Harmonic/LH Labs deliberately shut down "Marketplace," so IGG Backers can't access info for marflao's list. TRYING TO MAKE IGG LH LABS BACKERS LIVES DIFFICULT. IMO

Last edited:
Feb 6, 2019 at 4:53 PM Post #5,047 of 5,933
It looks like Light Harmonic/LH Labs deliberately shut down "Marketplace," so IGG Backers can't access info for marflao's list. TRYING TO MAKE IGG LH LABS BACKERS LIVES DIFFICULT. IMO

We shut down the store last month on January 11. Markus just came up with this idea within the last week.

Last edited:
Feb 6, 2019 at 5:10 PM Post #5,049 of 5,933

This is something you should forward to IGG Jarek to help us get our money back!

Feb 6, 2019 at 5:23 PM Post #5,051 of 5,933
That "smoking gun" does not reveal "intent" or "no intent" or "premeditated fraud". LH Labs has always claimed they intend on delivering products as the funds allow.

Specifically in regards to order details, let's see which scenario is MOST likely:

1. LH Labs thought that by not keeping track of orders, not delivering products, and knowing they wouldn't actually deliver anything, they felt that situation would NOT impact any LH/L or LH business, everyone would be cool with it, and no damaging bad publicity would ensue.

2. LH Labs KNEW that by intentionally or unintentionally losing orders, everyone would be upset, bad publicity would ensue, business from both divisions would be impacted, they would lose a fanbase, but didn't care.

3. LH Labs was just incompetent to an enormous degree and shuffled order systems around, lost orders by accident, and generally didn't know what they were doing, and in the process screwed themselves over and created unnecessary hardships for customers.

Which scenario do you think is MOST likely for a previously well known respected business?

4. LH Labs has a delusional CEO who keeps thinking "just give me another couple months and I'll deliver" when in fact, he should just cut his losses now and give back whatever refund he can. But he can't give full refunds because he doesn't have the capital so rather than being transparent about it, he obscures and further stretches himself with other "big revenue ideas" so he can payback/deliver on prior commitments like a pyramid scheme. Bankruptcy and insolvency is imminent.

I definitely feel for you guys regarding the Wave. My interest was on the Tesla audio upgrade package, but based on how they are treating all of you, I will pass.

Feb 6, 2019 at 6:08 PM Post #5,052 of 5,933
It's been already explained multiple times in this thread, other forums, IGG, etc. You can review the thread for that information over R&D and overhead eating up most of the funds.

It has NEVER been explained where the $ went....just vague references to incompetence, bungling of the campaigns, and R&D I have asked for ages for an audit as to where the millions went in exact dollar terms. I'm betting you don't know. Please don't say you have given the information out when you have not. If you want to be transparent, make a worksheet like Markus has with all of LHL's financials with respect to all campaigns (R&D, salaries, property, etc). I'm betting this won't happen as Larry will be incriminating himself.

And for the 4th time I'll ask:

"why don't you post the number of orders you have on record for each campaign? I don't know what your system shows in terms of totals. Then, beside, the totals, the number shipped. This could be updated as an audit trail. Just put it into google docs as markus as done."

Perhaps you can't because you don't have the data because it's missing...just like your financial information.

That "smoking gun" does not reveal "intent" or "no intent" or "premeditated fraud". LH Labs has always claimed they intend on delivering products as the funds allow.

Specifically in regards to order details, let's see which scenario is MOST likely:

1. LH Labs thought that by not keeping track of orders, not delivering products, and knowing they wouldn't actually deliver anything, they felt that situation would NOT impact any LH/L or LH business, everyone would be cool with it, and no damaging bad publicity would ensue.

2. LH Labs KNEW that by intentionally or unintentionally losing orders, everyone would be upset, bad publicity would ensue, business from both divisions would be impacted, they would lose a fanbase, but didn't care.

3. LH Labs was just incompetent to an enormous degree and shuffled order systems around, lost orders by accident, and generally didn't know what they were doing, and in the process screwed themselves over and created unnecessary hardships for customers.

Which scenario do you think is MOST likely for a previously well known respected business?

1. This option implies total business ignorance, and I think Larry/Gavin could be totally ignorant of running a business....so this is a valid possibility.

2. This is obviously true as LHL no longer exists and LHL could have refunded money. I would go back on this if I knew exactly how LHL spent the $...such as putting it in a spreadsheet in complete detail. Until LHL does this, your option 2 is just as valid as any other.

3. We already know this option to be true. Since LHL has not been transparent, as they said they would be in their mission statement, the only thing left is assigning probabilities for 1 to 3. Because we cannot do this I offer option 4 below.

4. All of 1 to 3 due to complete and total stupidity.

[merged]

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 6, 2019 at 7:02 PM Post #5,054 of 5,933
And for the 4th time I'll ask:

"why don't you post the number of orders you have on record for each campaign? I don't know what your system shows in terms of totals. Then, beside, the totals, the number shipped. This could be updated as an audit trail. Just put it into google docs as markus as done."

Perhaps you can't because you don't have the data because it's missing...just like your financial information.

I know nothing about US business law but surely any company incorporated in the US must keep records of its revenue and expenditure and those records must conform to some rules of transparency for the purposes of company taxation and/or audit requirements.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back