Light Harmonic Geek Wave
Jan 4, 2019 at 4:32 PM Post #4,861 of 5,933
Why is everyone telling me to shut down LHL? That's not going to happen, AFIK, and it's not up to me in the first place to shut down or not shut down LHL. Everyone can save their typing on that subject. I happen to know of many backers who DON'T want us to shut down. No matter what LHL does, they can't please everyone. Efforts will continue to bring merchandise to backers.

I'm speaking through you to Larry. Since he won't come out of hiding to face us, I have to rant at him through you. I don't want you to shut down either, you owe me almost 9k worth of gear. I'm just being realistic. When you can't afford to supply parts for 18 orders then it's time to consider shutting it down.
I want my stuff just as much as anyone, I'm just not falling for the stalling tactics and lies anymore. You have thousands of orders to fill across all campaigns, you don't even have enough funds to complete 18 units. It's time for Larry to take his head out of the sand.

Jan 4, 2019 at 4:35 PM Post #4,862 of 5,933
I'm speaking through you to Larry. Since he won't come out of hiding to face us, I have to rant at him through you. I don't want you to shut down either, you owe me almost 9k worth of gear. I'm just being realistic. When you can't afford to supply parts for 18 orders then it's time to consider shutting it down.
I want my stuff just as much as anyone, I'm just not falling for the stalling tactics and lies anymore. You have thousands of orders to fill across all campaigns, you don't even have enough funds to complete 18 units. It's time for Larry to take his head out of the sand.

Larry is not shutting down. If it gets shut down, it certainly won't be due to influence of backers telling him to do so. Everyone can save their typing on that subject.

Edit: I am told the hard drives are here. It was never a matter of funding. It was a matter of delivery. We have at this point 5 Sources being worked on for shipment.

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2019 at 4:38 PM Post #4,863 of 5,933
Larry is not shutting down. If it gets shut down, it certainly won't be due to influence of backers telling him to do so. Everyone can save their typing on that subject.

Edit: I am told the hard drives are here. It was never a matter of funding. It was a matter of delivery.

Thank you. Glad to hear that. It's hard not to assume the worse with every delay.

Jan 5, 2019 at 12:23 AM Post #4,865 of 5,933
I wouldn't be happy with a refund. I'm still awaiting delivery of two Wave X128s and a Source. Anything less and I am not happy.

Of course, sooner is better than later, but ad long as Larry is pushing ahead (as slow as that is), I'm okay with it. Not happy, but okay. I'll give Larry credit in that he appears to trying to deliver, even as glacially slow as progress has been so far. We all would like to see LH Labs move several orders of magnitude faster, but that doesn't appear to be likely anytime in the forseeable future.

I for one can't blame Larry for not poking his head up in the middle of a nuclear target range. If he hadn't been so abused in the forums, perhaps he would still be around.

J.P.

Jan 5, 2019 at 2:18 AM Post #4,866 of 5,933
If he hadn't been so abused in the forums, perhaps he would still be around.

J.P.

Really, what exactly makes you think that? What "abuse" did Larry take in forums, and if that even occurred, why would anyone be surprised when he took nearly $6 million in IGG backer money and delivered nothing.

Even if Larry decided it was best to remove himself from the direct line of communication represented by the forums, why wouldn't his lackeys be responsible for providing real communication in his stead as opposed to bull?

You sir are seemingly suffering from some bizarre form of Stockholm Syndrome.

Jan 5, 2019 at 12:27 PM Post #4,871 of 5,933
Name one thing LHL has done that's worthy of praise from Wave backers.
I like/liked the Geek Out.
I had a problem with mine (original plastic).
Sent back and got the upgraded version-- GO2A Infinity in metal and red.
Did sound good.
I use it less often now that I have purchased DAPs, etc. But did show they had the potential to do something at one point.

Jan 5, 2019 at 2:50 PM Post #4,872 of 5,933
Wow, let's take out our frustrations on J.P. because his opinion differs.

I'm past the point of caring so if LHL ever delivers, then great. If not, I've already written it off because we will not get refunds. That's been made clear many, many times. I'm with J.P., whatever!

If you don't like or agree with my opinion, fine, you don't have to but at least be civil.

You've always been "whatever". I want a refund....how about you pay for it since you're Mr "Whatever"

Nearly $6 million lost and you're still "whatever".....LHL for all intents and purposes bankrupt and you're still "whatever".....

Jan 5, 2019 at 3:23 PM Post #4,874 of 5,933
Wow, let's take out our frustrations on J.P. because his opinion differs.

I'm past the point of caring so if LHL ever delivers, then great. If not, I've already written it off because we will not get refunds. That's been made clear many, many times. I'm with J.P., whatever!

If you don't like or agree with my opinion, fine, you don't have to but at least be civil.

I'm glad you don't care...another "Whatever" person. No point in you posting then. Enjoy!

Jan 5, 2019 at 3:31 PM Post #4,875 of 5,933

Users who are viewing this thread

Back