Light Harmonic Geek Wave
Jul 26, 2018 at 8:36 AM Post #4,594 of 5,933
“The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

—George Orwell

Jul 27, 2018 at 10:18 AM Post #4,595 of 5,933
Jarek...

I don't want Tidal Integration. I want the Wave 64 I perked for. Stop changing the scope of product and get it out. I'd like to give it to my son for his 16th birthday (He is 10).

I don’t have the proper words to explain my extreme frustration with Light Harmonic and Light Harmonic Labs.

You basically stole 2 million dollars through Indiegogo over 4 years ago. You have produced practically nothing.

Your tactics of changing the scope and functionality is obvious. You are a copany that should go out of business. You are all promise and no substance.

Your campaign was classic bait and switch it regards to the Wave 32 that I initially backed. It was promoted as exactly like the Wave 64, with only 32GB of storage. Then it changed. Then you forced the Wave 32 people to upgrade to the 64 because of memory issues.

You have shown not one fully functioning prototype after 4 years. The campaign was presented as if the product was almost completed.

This Tidal announcement is complete smoke screen. I would bet the the majority of the people just want what they perked for.

Stop delaying and do your part LHLabs.
Personally I wish I were a lawyer because I would find a way to file a lawsuit against your company and it’s behavior.

All I can do is be honest about my experience and do my best to keep others from supporting Light Harmonic or LH Labs.

Last edited:
Jul 27, 2018 at 11:57 AM Post #4,596 of 5,933
This Tidal announcement is complete smoke screen.

Not only that, but it's a complete regurgitation of a previous "announcement" regarding Tidal integration made at CES at least 2 if not 3 years ago. I don't even care to look back to see those precise details, but Tidal integration was already a delay tactic/head fake at least once before. More fake news that Larry thinks gives the appearance of him still spending time and money on development.

Ditto MQA, that stupid buzzword was also used as a story line at least once previously, but no doubt Larry has that one sitting on the back burner ready for reuse thinking it ticks the nerve centers of those suffering Fear Of Missing Out. It can be invoked repeatedly and there will always be a small amount of backers who actually step forward and say they want it just to avoid FOMO (easing of audiophilia nervosa).

Jul 28, 2018 at 9:09 PM Post #4,599 of 5,933
chartwell85 said:
Hey JDog,

Geek Wave is in its final phase of development. Larry and his crew are finalizing the PCB layout while our software team works on finalizing and beautifying AOS1. We're still shooting for a July delivery date and will continue to push or engineering and manufacturing teams to hit that shipping date. As far as the design aspects go, we've been able to make huge strides with the chassis in the past few weeks by utilizing the techniques we've implemented for Geek Out V2 & V2+. With the implementation of 3D printing we've also found ways to incorporate the SE (Titanium & Carbon Fiber) finishes into the final chassis designs. Once I have more updates I'd be happy to provide them.

Here’s a post from the one and only Casey Hartwell from 5/15 of 2015.
Note ‘final phase of development’ and ‘July delivery date’ (again of 2015)
Does anyone really think we believe anything LH Labs or it’s mouthpieces say?

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 29, 2018 at 7:41 AM Post #4,600 of 5,933
Tidal integration is NOT impacting the beta units' build/release time.

Jarek,

Not sure why you still work at LHL. You seem like a decent guy hence I really don't understand that you're not fed up with these lies/false promises.

In case you have another job interview in the future you better have a good argument when you will be asked why you worked for such a long period under that dishonest CEO called Larry Ho.

Jul 30, 2018 at 10:52 AM Post #4,601 of 5,933
chartwell85 said:
Hey JDog,

Geek Wave is in its final phase of development. Larry and his crew are finalizing the PCB layout while our software team works on finalizing and beautifying AOS1. We're still shooting for a July delivery date and will continue to push or engineering and manufacturing teams to hit that shipping date. As far as the design aspects go, we've been able to make huge strides with the chassis in the past few weeks by utilizing the techniques we've implemented for Geek Out V2 & V2+. With the implementation of 3D printing we've also found ways to incorporate the SE (Titanium & Carbon Fiber) finishes into the final chassis designs. Once I have more updates I'd be happy to provide them.

Here’s a post from the one and only Casey Hartwell from 5/15 of 2015.
Note ‘final phase of development’ and ‘July delivery date’ (again of 2015)
Does anyone really think we believe anything LH Labs or it’s mouthpieces say?

It's that and other publicly displayed pieces of evidence which tend to make me believe there IS a case for a business fraud lawsuit despite the crowdfunding aspect.

Last edited:
Jul 30, 2018 at 1:14 PM Post #4,602 of 5,933
It's that and other publicly displayed pieces of evidence which tend to make my thing there IS a case for a business fraud lawsuit despite the crowdfunding aspect.
The particulars are different (charity vs crowdfunding), but some may not know about the AV123 story:

Indictment: Longmont man scammed 707 people in charity fraud
https://www.denverpost.com/2010/02/...ed-707-people-in-charity-fraud/#ixzz0ghAw887f

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/89-s...ont-man-indicted-suspicion-charity-fraud.html

Aug 5, 2018 at 2:17 AM Post #4,605 of 5,933
Previously, I had offered to take 50 cents on the dollar and sign an NDA but I didn’t get a response; as expected. Maybe they’re waiting for me to take just 2 cents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back