Light Harmonic Geek Wave
Dec 20, 2017 at 12:45 AM Post #4,321 of 5,933
Why are Wave64 backers being asked to submit a ticket detailing their purchase, complete with "proof" via what you call IGG or LH Labs receipts?

Haven't they already provided that information at least twice already? So you still don't know how many Wave 64 backers there are, or are you about to announce that version won't be produced and so (conveniently) you'll need additional money from those backers to "upgrade" them to Wave128?

Do I see a repeat of what was pulled on the Wave32 backers ("oh sorry we won't produce that model, so just send us more money to resolve") but this time on Wave64?

Whats the story?

As I stated in the Freshdesk LH Forums:
basically, there's a discrepancy (or could be) for the Geek Force Only edition of the Wave 64 and what shows in BigCommerce. The GFO edition automatically included wifi and bluetooth. But the system will only recognize the orders as regular Wave editions (naked, basic models). There is no listing in BigCommerce for the Geek Force Only edition. So I have to go through the orders and make sure all of the GFO editions have wifi/bluetooth.

So, essentially, in a nutshell, just boring backend stuff I now have to double check and fix because of the previous elements of the campaign. Nothing insidiuous. Just a screw-up I caught and have to fix now. Yay me.

NOTE: No other models are affected.

Do I see a repeat of what was pulled on the Wave32 backers ("oh sorry we won't produce that model, so just send us more money to resolve") but this time on Wave64?

No.

Last edited:
Dec 20, 2017 at 1:01 AM Post #4,323 of 5,933
So I have to go through the orders and make sure all of the GFO editions have wifi/bluetooth.

I originally ordered the 32, then upgraded to the 64, then upgraded to the "max", which I thought was... XDF256IEM or something like that?

What is this Geek Wave "DAD" edition? I don't remember reading about it... Does it come with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi? Did I need to get those upgrades? What about the thd or tuning upgrades?

I guess I could open a support ticket but I feel like others must have his question too.

Dec 20, 2017 at 1:27 AM Post #4,324 of 5,933
Alright, and exactly how would a backer go about providing you a copy of an invoice on the LHL Fresh Desk forum?

To my knowledge there are no actual invoices. PayPal emails and screen shots are the closest thing that come to mind, what were you envisioning?

Dec 20, 2017 at 2:36 AM Post #4,325 of 5,933
Alright, and exactly how would a backer go about providing you a copy of an invoice on the LHL Fresh Desk forum?

To my knowledge there are no actual invoices. PayPal emails and screen shots are the closest thing that come to mind, what were you envisioning?

PayPal and IGG receipts or invoices or screenshots all work. Tickets are submitted at https://support.lhlabs.com/helpdesk and you click on "+New" at the top right hand side of the page.

The $219 version of the perk does NOT include wifi/bluetooth. The $389 does.

Last edited:
Dec 20, 2017 at 4:33 AM Post #4,326 of 5,933
PayPal and IGG receipts or invoices or screenshots all work. Tickets are submitted at https://support.lhlabs.com/helpdesk and you click on "+New" at the top right hand side of the page.

The $219 version of the perk does NOT include wifi/bluetooth. The $389 does.

The $219 version would have wifi and/or bluetooth if people added as perks... can you confirm this will also be properly manged in the Wave64?

Dec 26, 2017 at 2:43 AM Post #4,329 of 5,933
@stuck limo

After more than 10 tickets over the course of 18 months that went unanswered, lhlabs suspended my support.lhlabs.com account so as to completely ignore me and want me to just forget that I ever paid money into the campaign. Then came another email about updating our orders, but hey my account has been suspended! Wow, just wow.

Jan 21, 2018 at 7:26 PM Post #4,334 of 5,933
You wrote "received" and now in IGG you say that they were not received in the US office. Where are the boards then? How can communication between your various offices and employees be such a disaster? Why are you not given information to share? Larry and the others are hiding again?

Soon it will be Chinese New Year holiday, which I am sure will be used as another excuse for delays and silence :frowning2:

Jan 21, 2018 at 8:03 PM Post #4,335 of 5,933
You wrote "received" and now in IGG you say that they were not received in the US office. Where are the boards then? How can communication between your various offices and employees be such a disaster? Why are you not given information to share? Larry and the others are hiding again?

Soon it will be Chinese New Year holiday, which I am sure will be used as another excuse for delays and silence :frowning2:

Larry's contact in Taiwan received the boards from the factory. The Roseville office has not received the boards from that contact yet. I have been told they are in transit, but I have not received the requested tracking information so I can track the boards myself for you guys.

As far as why I'm not given information to share....I don't have that information. I try my best though.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back