Light Harmonic Geek Wave
Jan 29, 2015 at 2:43 AM Post #1,171 of 5,933
  Interesting discussion brewing again about whether you can transfer the warranty on an LHL unit - click here.

This one was sparked by the fact that Jody is attempting to sell her Geek Source 4T + Femto on the LHL "Swap meet" section (click here) and said that she "spoke to Tami to confirm that I can transfer the perks to a new backer."  The response from Tami seems confusing and inconsistent and also there's also the fact that Larry promised back in Dec 2013 (click here) that warranties would be transferable.

I know this may seem like treading old ground (given this thread), but the part about Jody and Tami's interaction, and then Tami's response IMO results in more questions being spawned then clear answers given.

Many of you know I've been labeled as a LHL fan-boy at times, but I will stick my neck out when I think things like this don't add up or are not fair.

I hope to have this all clarified by the LHL team, all of whom I respect very much (totally being honest here). Gavin/Casey/Larry please show me how I'm wrong on this one.

Cheers all and take care

I thought Jody was a guy?

Jan 29, 2015 at 7:43 AM Post #1,172 of 5,933
Jan 30, 2015 at 4:00 PM Post #1,173 of 5,933
  Interesting discussion brewing again about whether you can transfer the warranty on an LHL unit - click here

This one was sparked by the fact that Jody is attempting to sell his Geek Source 4T + Femto on the LHL "Swap meet" section (click here) and said that he "spoke to Tami to confirm that I can transfer the perks to a new backer."  The response from Tami seems confusing and inconsistent and also there's also the fact that Larry promised back in Dec 2013 (click here) that warranties would be transferable. 

I know this may seem like treading old ground (given this thread), but the part about Jody and Tami's interaction, and then Tami's response IMO results in more questions being spawned then clear answers given. 

Many of you know I've been labeled as a LHL fan-boy at times, but I will stick my neck out when I think things like this don't add up or are not fair. 

I hope to have this all clarified by the LHL team, all of whom I respect very much (totally being honest here). Gavin/Casey/Larry please show me how I'm wrong on this one. 

Cheers all and take care

We've cleared this up.

Check here for more details and Gavin's reasoning behind them.....http://lhlabs.com/force/geekpulse/571-extended-warranty#6761

Jan 30, 2015 at 6:37 PM Post #1,178 of 5,933
I understood that, Casey.

My point is that this gets buried in an old thread.... The link wasn't even mentioned at the Geek Forum.

I'm working on cleaning up the forum over the next few days to alleviate problems like this where important information gets buried.

Give me a few days and you'll see an improvement in the flow and functionality of the forum.  

Jan 30, 2015 at 6:51 PM Post #1,179 of 5,933
Thanks Casey! That would be great. 

Also the "Updates" pages for the Pulse and LPS have not been "updated" in a month, while for the Wave it's been over a month and a half. I really liked the idea behind those pages when they were launched and they were highly useful for a while, but then their relevance has waned since they have not been kept current. Maybe go back to using them as a real clearinghouse of information for the key products? 

Cheers 

Jan 30, 2015 at 6:53 PM Post #1,180 of 5,933
  Thanks Casey! That would be great. 

Also the "Updates" pages for the Pulse and LPS have not been "updated" in a month, while for the Wave it's been over a month and a half. I really liked the idea behind those pages when they were launched and they were highly useful for a while, but then their relevance has waned since they have not been kept current. Maybe go back to using them as a real clearinghouse of information for the key products? 

Cheers 

Consider it done :) 

I'll get with Gavin and draft the updates as soon as both of us have a free moment (few and far between these days) to strategize and compile all of the necessary info.

Jan 30, 2015 at 9:27 PM Post #1,183 of 5,933
Anyone interested in a pre-production (first in line) version of the Wave jump on over to IGG as there are only 11 of the 20 units still available. 

Warning, this is an even higher beta-activity than a typical LHL investment, but should be lots of fun for the brave souls willing to jump even deeper into the guts of the machine. 

Cheers 

PS - Yes, I'm one of the crazies who took the leap...

Jan 30, 2015 at 10:21 PM Post #1,184 of 5,933
  Anyone interested in a pre-production (first in line) version of the Wave jump on over to IGG as there are only 11 of the 20 units still available. 

Warning, this is an even higher beta-activity than a typical LHL investment, but should be lots of fun for the brave souls willing to jump even deeper into the guts of the machine. 

Cheers 

PS - Yes, I'm one of the crazies who took the leap...

But you can't exchange this for your previous order, so you bought an additional (beta) geek wave?

Well, by all means, please let us know when you get it!

Jan 30, 2015 at 11:10 PM Post #1,185 of 5,933
I'm quite interested but details are too vague though.

Is the hardware, circuit board design, and chassis is exactly the same as the retail version? No changes except firmware fixes which can easily be fixed via updates?

And does this come with 2 micro sd slots and jitter free wifi and Bluetooth, all the features advertised for the retail unit?

And when is the shipping date specifically?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back