LG V10 : New ESS Chipped Flagship Android Phone from LG
Sep 21, 2016 at 3:28 PM Post #2,956 of 3,525
I've had an iPhone die on me as well, 2 times.
I've had a Samsung play up, just after warranty finished. Big deal these phones break, there not designed to last a long time either. But that's part of owning anything with electronics installed.. time to move on

I always save everything to the external memory and buy premium memory.
This is why it has an external sd, even then do backups weekly or daily.

I even took the chance with a grey import, since there's no local stock.

And I'm very glad I did.

Not true. There are always an defective rates for every make and model. However QC and QA procedures always make sure those rate are kept under a specific low number like 0.xx%. In this case, V10 has a defective design, which is totally another story.

Sep 21, 2016 at 3:30 PM Post #2,957 of 3,525
Not true. There are always an defective rates for every make and model. However QC and QA procedures always make sure those rate are kept under a specific low number like 0.xx%. In this case, V10 has a defective design, which is totally another story.

What defective design?
Where is your proof?
And what's not true, I just said there are defective rates. Are you on drugs?

I haven't seen any evidence of this.

Sep 21, 2016 at 3:34 PM Post #2,958 of 3,525
What defective design?
Where your proof?

This is for LG G4 which suffer a similar problem as V10. 

"
LG Electronics has been made aware of a booting issue with the LG G4 smartphone that has now been identified as resulting from a loose contact between components. Customers who are experiencing booting issues with their LG G4s should contact their local carrier from where the G4 was purchased or a nearby LG Service Center (www.lg.com/common) for repair under full warranty.

Customers who purchased their G4 devices from non-carrier retailers should contact an LG Service Center with the understanding that warranty conditions will differ. LG Electronics is committed to providing the highest standards of product quality and customer service and apologizes for the inconvenience caused to some of our customers who initially received incorrect diagnoses.

"
http://www.androidauthority.com/lg-admits-g4-bootloop-problem-hardware-fault-669603/

The statement was issued after a lot of people signed a petition because the LG G4 bootloop.

Sounds similar? Yeah, see the pattern: bootloop, petition signed, statement from LG admit they have defective design.

Sep 21, 2016 at 3:36 PM Post #2,959 of 3,525
@audioxxx: 

And you'd think after G4, LG has fixed the problem? Oh no no, G5 has the same problem too. And mind you, G5 were released AFTER V10.

Here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDxh5kni16k

And here
https://www.reddit.com/r/lgg5/comments/4hfg9h/lg_g5_reboot_loop/

Sep 21, 2016 at 3:40 PM Post #2,961 of 3,525
I don't care about other phone models, as long as the v10 doesn't fail in huge numbers, and reality shows us that 19 phones have failed on one petition and 6 v10's have failed on another, and this is from worldwide sales.
If anything you prooved to me that the v10 is a solid performer, with only 26 signing the petition.
Even if a few 100 failed, big deal as you just said a number will fail.
So please show me proof to back this crap?

Sep 21, 2016 at 3:54 PM Post #2,964 of 3,525
Well I don't wish you have to literally throw it in the trash, but who knows? Sarcasm might bite back real hard. You never know
Sorry buddy, I'm not trying to make a joke of what you're saying. I understand that some people have reported what you are describing, but even if there was some major hardware malfunction and defect, I'm sure a company as big as LG would do a recall. If it's isolated instances they will fix it under warranty.

Sep 21, 2016 at 3:57 PM Post #2,966 of 3,525
I've said this before, but I've had mine since launch day on Verizon which was October 31st of last year. So I've has mine almost 11 months now. The entire experience has been great. The phone has been flawless. 

Sep 21, 2016 at 3:57 PM Post #2,967 of 3,525
I don't care about other phone models, as long as the v10 doesn't fail in huge numbers, and reality shows us that 19 phones have failed on one petition and 6 v10's have failed on another, and this is from worldwide sales.
If anything you prooved to me that the v10 is a solid performer, with only 26 signing the petition.
Even if a few 100 failed, big deal as you just said a number will fail.
So please show me proof to back this crap?

To show the other models which are riddled with the defective design is to show you V10 potentially has the same bug. LG even released a guide for their service center to throw away the motherboard after servicing.

Love your V10, fine. But don't deny the fact it has a defective problem that might turn it into bricks without any sign.

Read the subreddit and the comments. T-mobile acknowledged and is very familiar with the problem.

PS: not every body who has defective V10 report the problem, and less people sign the petition.

Sep 21, 2016 at 3:59 PM Post #2,968 of 3,525
Well I don't wish you have to literally throw it in the trash, but who knows? Sarcasm might bite back real hard. You never know

Dude, quick this guy/girl is going to do voodoo sh-t on your phone, hide it somewhere quick. Lol
Or take it to ch-rch or something. But don't do the holy water stuff on it.
That's reserved for the Samsung note 7:smiling_imp:

Sep 21, 2016 at 4:04 PM Post #2,969 of 3,525
To show the other models which are riddled with the defective design is to show you V10 potentially has the same bug. LG even released a guide for their service center to throw away the motherboard after servicing.

Love your V10, fine. But don't deny the fact it has a defective problem that might turn it into bricks without any sign.

Read the subreddit and the comments. T-mobile acknowledged and is very familiar with the problem.

PS: not every body who has defective V10 report the problem, and less people sign the petition.

Potential's don't stand up in court, facts do.
My grandmother could have had ball's and became my grandfather as well, but lucky for me this didn't happen.

Sep 21, 2016 at 4:05 PM Post #2,970 of 3,525
Dude, quick this guy/girl is going to do voodoo sh-t on your phone, hide it somewhere quick. Lol
Or take it to ch-rch or something. But don't do the holy water stuff on it.
That's reserved for the Samsung note 7:smiling_imp:

LOL I honestly think you should go to the church yourself, cos obsessing and worshipping a phone is mental illness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back