Lets Talk Metal
Jun 12, 2011 at 4:05 PM Post #3,273 of 29,660
Jun 12, 2011 at 4:24 PM Post #3,274 of 29,660
And here is another great one. Its actually quite scary how well the music fits this video. People have been VERY creative after this MA fiasco.

Jun 12, 2011 at 4:45 PM Post #3,275 of 29,660

Quote:
And here is another great one. Its actually quite scary how well the music fits this video. People have been VERY creative after this MA fiasco.

that was humorous.

Jun 12, 2011 at 8:32 PM Post #3,277 of 29,660
hello all i found a band you may or may not like. but i sure as hell love it

they are called acropolis and they are from russia.

Jun 14, 2011 at 9:50 AM Post #3,281 of 29,660

Quote:

Drum & Bass Cannibal Corpse album... that could be interesting, and hilarious.

"Unless you have Atlars of Madness on Double Red Gatefold Vinyl, please leave..."

"I even pre-ordered the wooden box set with incense holder."

"Its ok, at least the new Nile album will be out soon."

I am still laughing after watching this multiple times.

Jun 14, 2011 at 10:23 AM Post #3,282 of 29,660
that was pretty much hilarious, though its not like the Haunted was ever good :p

so anyone hear the new Origin cd yet???? its pretty freaking awesome, the kind of killed the awesome super processed guitar tone they were using on the last cd, but its still super sick.

Also, new The Black Dahlia Murder CD Ritual comes out next week, wooo!!!

just looking back at the music that has come out this year makes me excited, but then theres still so much more to come! what a great year in metal

Jun 15, 2011 at 12:43 AM Post #3,283 of 29,660
OMG, have you guys heard the new Symphony X album? It's terrific, the production is much better than that of their last album and there's no crappy ballads, just freaking great heavy songs. Everyone check it out now.

Jun 15, 2011 at 1:32 AM Post #3,284 of 29,660
I have a bit of a problem: I really like system of a down, usually because I have no clue what their song is about but they keep it simple while changing it up so i never get bored of listening. Its pretty unique, giving it a love it or hate it vibe with people. I also really like Maximum the Hormone. You may have never heard of them but they became big ish by doing anime theme songs for Akagi and Death note. Their first album was absolute garage band rubbish, probably one of those acts thats only good live, but every album after that has gotten better and better. Basically, i like it when metal can switch it up and be imaginative yet lyrical/melodical. I'm not terribly into the crazy ass riffs and screamo stuff. What would you guys recommend for me? I tried slipknot but that didnt gel with me too much. Same with marylin Manson, some of his songs are great but for the most part im not engaged enough in the music to want to listen to the whole album.

other bands I like are pendulum (in silico was more or less crap though), muse, pink floyd, and a few radiohead albums. hendrix and zeppelin dont usually get a listen from me. maybe a "best of" album but nothing more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back